Cheap SatNav

Currently reading:
Cheap SatNav

Garmin Nuvi 205. £89.99

Or, 265WT in halfords, £179.99, UK and Europe, bluetooth, traffic announcments, wide screen, bargain.

I think there are so many SatNav for choosing, and if you want cheap one, you can found here, only $ 109 with latest IGO map, really deserve it.

Garmins are cheap and idiot proof, never go wrong and its maps are easier to read than the tom toms, beat them in most reviews. nuvi 200 or 205 i rekon there good!

does the Garmin have a setting that says you don't want to travel down narrow lanes. The really annoying thing about Tom Tom is that Jane insists I leave a nice fast A or even a B road and turn up some country lane just to save a few hundred yards. I'd buy any sat nav that had I don't want to go on anything less than a B road setting.

It has a avoid unpaved roads as for country roads no, but ive never had this problem with mine, and i live in liverpool for half the week and cumbria for the rest so i get a mix of city and country.

The cheappest is not the best. Go in a shop and looke for something good.

orite mate get a garmin they are pretty much the best on the market they have a very precise mapping on them they have hotfix on there newer models wich pics up signal really quickly and they basically never lose signal theyre very easy to use if you buy from halfords they have a one year instant replacement warranty aswell. if something does go wrong with it wich they hardly ever do then if it cannot be fixed by a reset or a softwa\re update which is free then they should replace it there and then for a brand new unit and warranty.
tom tom newer sat navs arent that good if they get hot they will pack in lol
cheers
adam (y)

Back