Chav Logic...

Currently reading:
Chav Logic...

Another line of wisdom

At my work theres this chav boy with a modified focus poorly done at that. Well the other day i was sitting in my car at lunch listening to greendays new album. Later in work i see him "hey your a mosher" lol tw*t and he's 19 a bit old i thought to be acting like a 13 yr old townie :devil:

i think it's funny how the government are more interested in gettin rid of boozers than the chavs. I feel dicriminated against :(

if we all hate them so much then there must be enough of us to take control and sign a partition to the government saying that we can all gang up and beat the crap out of chavs then nick there phones and jewellery. thats what id do if i was being harrassed by one id flip on them get the upper hand and nick all there stuff, she how they klike it. plus id pour salt into there scooters petrol tank, it will be safer for them as i wouldnt be tempted to run them down if they were off the street.

Has nobody ever known them as Teggs? Loads of chavs in my village, call me a mosher because I wear baggy jeans, funny thing is I was wearing a stripy polo top like chavs wear at the time, had just got out my car with Hip-Hop blazing out and they still think I'm a mosher. I don't even have long hair lol. Chavs are stupid, end of!

Chav = Council Housed and Violent... apparently.

Oh God! :eek: I used to go out with a lass who fitted that description neva even noticed:eek: Hadnt robbed enough offies for her liking :bang:

Last edited:
There is a town near me called Crawley and that used to be the chav capital of sussex, but now it's less so. There are lots near where I live, most drive modified nova's and **** everyone off with the screeching from trafic lights. Not realising that it cost's money to get new tyres.

I don't have a problem with most chavs, as I know a few of them, however the only ones I do have a problem with are the ones with cars which have no MOT, no tax and no insurance, yet they get more money off the government and begging than I do for working a 35 hour week.

sorry, rant over

:mad: they do my head in, i just hate the way the think there solid in groups of 20 and 30 people.

they got me put behind bars for the night :mad: :mad: :mad:

and given a final warning by the police :mad: :mad: :mad:

Back