Change Blue&me language to English

Currently reading:
Change Blue&me language to English

OK are you following the correct process......switch ignition OFF...place flashdrive in cars USB......then switch ignition ON but dont start engine.....not sure you get any sound I just use to see updating and the language was done in less than 10 seconds
I had some free time, I stood by the car. first I updated the ... software, then the language file. so he already allowed it.
I'm writing it in case it helps someone else.
Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_20230708_194909.jpg
    IMG_20230708_194909.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 62
How did you update your cars software and where did you get the files from....the language change in the blueme does not need later software and can be done at any software level usually.....would help if you explain some more detail

How did you update your cars software and where did you get the files from....the language change in the blueme does not need later software and can be done at any software level usually.....would help if you explain some more detail
first I updated the car's software, from here:
After that the language of the software change into Itlaian, but the car each remained German. After that I updated this: https://www.fiatforum.com/downloads/blue-me-english-language-pack.442/
The resuld was English menu, and english speach.

I wrote previously that for some reason the auto did not allow the language compression. as if it had been blocked centrally. I tried it.
The language files remained the same as what I did before.

Back