General Cd player

Currently reading:
General Cd player

Fistral

Hi all,
First posting on here as a new member, so apologies if this has been asked before. I've just bought a 2007 GP Sporting and I'm having trouble with the CD player - it's either resisting the CD when I'm trying to insert it, or is coming up with the message "No Source Available" - any ideas?

Hi all,
First posting on here as a new member, so apologies if this has been asked before. I've just bought a 2007 GP Sporting and I'm having trouble with the CD player - it's either resisting the CD when I'm trying to insert it, or is coming up with the message "No Source Available" - any ideas?

I, and many others have had problems with the standard unit, mainly eating CD's or not reading them. I chose to replace it with an aftermarket unit

Hi,
Thanks for replying - is this a problem you had personally, and if so, did you manage to sort it?

Is there a CD already in? My CD player plays up from time to time similar to the issues you mention. I usually give it a good bang and the CD currently in usually pops out and all is fine.

Hi Frazer,
No CD in when this happens. That message tends to come up when I'm trying to put a CD in after ejecting the previous one, or when changing from radio to CD.

Ive recently had a similar problem in that the cd plays ok but didnt eject properly,the disc would immediately get sucked back into the player and then the above mentioned error was indicated on the digital display with the cd stuck in the player.After continually pushing all the relevant buttons and banging the dash it eventually popped out.Fortuneately the problem now seems to have cured itself and is operating as it should.Unfortunately there are no answers here that I know of with any luck perhaps yours will correct itself like mine.Best of luck.

Back