Technical Car stalls at idle, red engine and battery lights on, low oil pressure warning

Currently reading:
Technical Car stalls at idle, red engine and battery lights on, low oil pressure warning

Kam05

Hi everyone,
I have an automatic 1.9 jtd 150hp.

It happened once before but started becoming more often after I changed the engine oil and filters two weeks ago. Basically, once in a while, the car stalls when I am slowing down to stop, engine(red) and battery lights come on and the display reads the message that low engine oil pressure. Once I turn off and re-start the car again, everything goes back to normal and it runs normally.

Ecu reports no errors. I checked the oil level and it is at Max. Other values the ECU scan has shown are following: Battery voltage (14,056 V), oil degradation level (73.9%), distance to the next oil change (37k km), differential pressure sensor (8mbar), particle filter status (normal clogging), particulate filter clogging (106%), pressure regulator opening (mprop)(34,830), engine oil pressure (normal), boost pressure (1155mbar), EGR valve opening (3.998%), EGR control (OFF).

Do you think it is an oil-related issue? or something else stalls the car and since the car is stalled it warns about low oil pressure? What do you, in general, think that it could be?

Hi everyone,
I have an automatic 1.9 jtd 150hp.

It happened once before but started becoming more often after I changed the engine oil and filters two weeks ago. Basically, once in a while, the car stalls when I am slowing down to stop, engine(red) and battery lights come on and the display reads the message that low engine oil pressure. Once I turn off and re-start the car again, everything goes back to normal and it runs normally.

Ecu reports no errors. I checked the oil level and it is at Max. Other values the ECU scan has shown are following: Battery voltage (14,056 V), oil degradation level (73.9%), distance to the next oil change (37k km), differential pressure sensor (8mbar), particle filter status (normal clogging), particulate filter clogging (106%), pressure regulator opening (mprop)(34,830), engine oil pressure (normal), boost pressure (1155mbar), EGR valve opening (3.998%), EGR control (OFF).

Do you think it is an oil-related issue? or something else stalls the car and since the car is stalled it warns about low oil pressure? What do you, in general, think that it could be?

did you get correct oil filter? did you reset oil change for dpf

did you get correct oil filter? did you reset oil change for dpf
Hi flisko,
The oil filter should be the correct one since the mechanic did not tell otherwise. As for resetting the oil change for dpf, do I need to do it even if I don't have an oil light on? To be honest, I tried to reset it through multiecuscan cable but did not manage. Maybe I should give another try.

Back