Car Keyed

Currently reading:
Car Keyed

beany_bot

Stuff Your Own Title
Front to back, right through the paint scoring the bare metal, basically a line from front to back 5mm wide thats through to the bare metal. Simple as that, so annoyed none of those smileys can be used to describe it. had just spent £100 on car care stuff as well and was going to get it looking really nice. Will get pics up soon. what are my options?

Front to back, right through the paint scoring the bare metal, basically a line from front to back 5mm wide thats through to the bare metal. Simple as that, so annoyed none of those smileys can be used to describe it. had just spent £100 on car care stuff as well and was going to get it looking really nice. Will get pics up soon. what are my options?

:mad: Bodyshop job if you can feel the scratch with your fingernail Beany....

£x00's... some jealous little scrote no doubt... (n)

:mad: Bodyshop job if you can feel the scratch with your fingernail Beany....

£x00's... some jealous little scrote no doubt... (n)

defo finger nail, i recon they used two hands, its actually scored the metal and the paints kind of chipped right off all the way along.

Insurance questions, will i lose my no claims? will this bump up my premium? do i have to pay full excess? how much would it cost not going through insurance? two panels.

damn i feel for you mate. have you conciously annoyed anyone on the way to work or anything recently?

thats the only explanation i can think of other than the fact that who did that is a prick.

do you know/have any idea who did it?

Fannys. :mad:
Hope you have reported it. Best it goes on record incase it happens again.
When mine was done I just spent a shift on it with a touch up paint. But that's not an option for everyone.

to the police? im considering touching it up but just dont know if i could live with it?

damn i feel for you mate. have you conciously annoyed anyone on the way to work or anything recently?

thats the only explanation i can think of other than the fact that who did that is a prick.

do you know/have any idea who did it?

no idea, not annoyed anyone. could be the facts thats it a bright orange car parked in glasgow could be a celtic fan chav done it. that does happen.

anyone know about my insurance questions?

Yeah the police. If it happens again and you haven't reported this one. They will treat it as a one off. Plus once it's reported you will get your crime reference number that you would need for the insurance anyway. If you decide to do it through them.

Edit: As far as I know if you go through the insurance you'll have to pay the excess. I'd start phoning around local bodyshops for quotes before deciding on letting the insurance deal with it.

Last edited:
i wouldn't look at touch up if its as bad as you say!!

but you will need to inform the police, then get it done properly at a panel beaters/paint sprayers!!!;)

dirty bunch of b-stards though, never understood why people get soo much enjoyment at destroying other folks property!!:mad:

i wouldn't look at touch up if its as bad as you say!!

but you will need to inform the police, then get it done properly at a panel beaters/paint sprayers!!!;)

dirty bunch of b-stards though, never understood why people get soo much enjoyment at destroying other folks property!!:mad:

thats the thing its not like they smashed a window to get a hand bag they get absolutely NOTHING from doing it. why? totall arseholes

F'ing b@stard is all I can say - saw a parked Porsche Cayenne totally keyed - man that's painful :shakehead:

Man that sucks anal!... Beany you need to move! lol... Dont know what to say apart from what has already been stated, but when you get it all done, id get a device that you put under your car so anyone that comes within a metre, they will get a electrical shock!.... Sounds quite cool actually! Let us know how you get on bud! Who does it... Jealous chavvy w@nk stains, makes me angry just thinkin about it!!!!

Last edited:
Man that sucks anal!... Beany you need to move! lol... Dont know what to say apart from what has already been stated, but when you get it all done, id get a device that you put under your car so anyone that comes within a metre, they will get a electrical shock!.... Sounds quite cool actually! Let us know how you get on bud! Who does it... Jealous chavvy w@nk stains, makes me angry just thinkin about it!!!!

I dont need to move, i live in the country, my GF needs to move, shes stays in town where it got done.

bodyshops actually charge insurance companies more so you would end up paying more if you had it done under insurance.

when my ma clipped the rear wing we had a personal quote of £300 to fix it and theinsurance quote was £750.

just to give you an idea what i mean.

are you mad? i wouldnt pay more because my insurance pays for it??

our insurane company confirmed it was true.

are you a rangers fan?

because im a celtic fan and even i wouldnt wish that on anyone through a religion or football grudge.

You, a Celtic fan.... and you want to paint your car black and purple!!... Good job its not white and green, that would of been even more hilerious!!!!

our insurane company confirmed it was true.

are you a rangers fan?

because im a celtic fan and even i wouldnt wish that on anyone through a religion or football grudge.

on the mad front please read this : please read.

WTF?? do you understand, I DONT PAY IF FOR IT. MY INSURANCE COMPANY DOES. i dont care if they get charged £100000000000 it makes no difference to me.

Doesnt matter what football team i support.

Back