Technical Car breaks down at 70+ mph

Currently reading:
Technical Car breaks down at 70+ mph

Fiat Punto Evo liam

When my car breaks down it goes into limp and I have a flashing engine light and the start stop stops working all I have to do is wait until the engine light stops flashing turn the engine off then on again and it works again the codes are a p0300 p0303 and a p0302. I changed the coil pack I've had it on a diagnostics and had the ecu changed and reprogrammed. And recently my Hill assist has stopped working so has my asr and so has my start stop any ideas what all of this is?

When were the spark plugs and their ignition wires changed? Why was ECU changed? That is the last resort. I remember reading that poor spark plugs can destroy the coil pack and the ECU though. Could be leaky pcv breather hoses. And how's the exhaust?

When my car breaks down it goes into limp and I have a flashing engine light and the start stop stops working all I have to do is wait until the engine light stops flashing turn the engine off then on again and it works again the codes are a p0300 p0303 and a p0302. I changed the coil pack I've had it on a diagnostics and had the ecu changed and reprogrammed. And recently my Hill assist has stopped working so has my asr and so has my start stop any ideas what all of this is?

What engine is this?
At a guess 1.2/1.4 FIRE engine
Has it had a cambelt done recently?

If so it probably meet a phoinc wheel relearn procedure carrying out

The ecu was changed because I took it for a diagnostics and they advised the ecu also its a 1.2 petrol engine 69bhp cambelt was changed at 55000 now its on 85000 I didn't own it when it was changed also I changed the spark plugs and coil leads and pack about 7 months ago

Then I suggest you try getting a garage carrying out a phoinc wheel relearn procedure as misfire codes at high speed but without an actual misfire is exactly the symptoms of this needing doing

Thanks do you know how much that should cost on average as if its to expensive i don't want to waste a garages time

Back