Technical Cant Start Wont Start

Currently reading:
Technical Cant Start Wont Start

If it is the starter then you can rock it back and forth in or push and jump it but only ue these as temp solution.

You have kinda answered your own query Alex, Cinq doesn't goes on own power, starts using jump leads from Sei then same as first time when stalled. The battery can hold enough juice to light up the dash but not enough to start it. A good 12v is needed to start, around 11 and below just doesn't cut it so I'll say duff battery for now.

Liam

GhostWKD said:
oh and it started fine after work... couldnt do anything about it tonight :( is a monsoon out there
get out there ya big pansy!
burnout.gif

bloomfieldliam said:
If it is the starter then you can rock it back and forth in or push and jump it but only ue these as temp solution.

You have kinda answered your own query Alex, Cinq doesn't goes on own power, starts using jump leads from Sei then same as first time when stalled. The battery can hold enough juice to light up the dash but not enough to start it. A good 12v is needed to start, around 11 and below just doesn't cut it so I'll say duff battery for now.

Liam

12 wont start the engine, should be holding at 13.50ish or atleast mine was when i fitted the new alternator. when it had broken one on it it was sitting at about 12.30v and wouldnt start for love nore money.

beastyjay said:
12 wont start the engine, should be holding at 13.50ish or atleast mine was when i fitted the new alternator. when it had broken one on it it was sitting at about 12.30v and wouldnt start for love nore money.

OK 12.6v!

Liam

Back