General Canbus?

Currently reading:
General Canbus?

Ashley1

Hi guys, I understand Bravos have a canbus system, however, my o/s headlight has blown and I have no warnings for it on the dash? Are the headlights covered by the canbus? If they are, is their a reason it's not showing a warning for my headlight?!
Thanks

Hi guys, I understand Bravos have a canbus system, however, my o/s headlight has blown and I have no warnings for it on the dash? Are the headlights covered by the canbus? If they are, is their a reason it's not showing a warning for my headlight?!
Thanks

Hi mate headlights aren't canbus however sidelights are. I'm pretty sure this is down to the fact that you'll notice if your headlight bulbs blown.

And something i know many of us want to ask for...
there is a way to know what kind of resistanse needed for every bulb conversion to led???

Last edited:
And something i know many of us want to ask for...
there is a way to know what kind of resistanse needed for every bulb conversion to led???

Well I used 100w equivalent led side lights. My advice. Never again. They got so hot they warped the plastic of the head inside surround. I checked with my local electric guy at the garage and he said there is too much power going through them. All car led bulbs should only be 55w or lower. But I am now sticking to conventional blue tint side lights and extreme white head lights. But I also wondered why no message came up for a blow headlight bulb. Plus the full beam aren't covered by can us either.

It's not just a FIAT. It's a way of life.

Well it doesn't cover the bulbs. It tests the warning lights and there is a warning for blown bulbs on the Panda. I will have another play tomorrow. I don't think you have anything to worry about with the car other than changing the bulb. I did one a few weeks back and apart from not being able to see the retaining spring it was straight forward, by feel.....

Back