Off Topic Calling all Schumacher Owners.

Currently reading:
Off Topic Calling all Schumacher Owners.

Dont want to miss it but the only dates I can do are 26th june or 6th of August:mad:.
Not fussed on location, although if a tour is on then im up for the factory! being a car nerd :worship:.

Rob

hehehe like wise matey, i'm not saying they might? but if we ask the cheeky question, you never know?. i don't mind either way really?

Cant find an edit button for my last post but can't make the 6th of august either as its one of my daughters birthdays:doh:!
Take my advice, keep it in your pants! four children don't allow much social time.:D

well i supose it starts with the price? how much are they asking? and its the question of what is more significant? the place where they were modified or the place where they were tested?? i'm leaning alittle towards the factory as it may also be a good day out if they give us a tour??:D

Hello Gadge

It would work out between all 8 or 9 of us around £50 to £44 pounds for the hire of the test track and all of its facilities for the day.

Now again we do not have to take this option if people do not want to, I am still awaiting the response back from Prodrive at Banbury and hopefully that will generate some good news too.

Dont want to miss it but the only dates I can do are 26th june or 6th of August.
Not fussed on location, although if a tour is on then im up for the factory! being a car nerd .

Cant find an edit button for my last post but can't make the 6th of august either as its one of my daughters birthdays!
Take my advice, keep it in your pants! four children don't allow much social time.

Hey there

No worries, we can sort something out with regards to the dates and yea I think I will prefer the factory visit too, this was Yellow Peril`s idea and suggestion so I am glad that he proposed it.

Originally the plan was to simply host the shoot at the most suitable Prodrive location for everyone to commute from north/south but now that this issue is out of the way we can simply plan the shoot for the most preferred location.

Maybe we could ask if any of the other stilo owners would be intrested in joining us to help bring the cost of hiring the air field down(trust me it ain't a track I've be round it). Even at £50 each that's cheap, when you look at even the cheapest track days your talking £25+ for a 15-20 min session.

Maybe we could ask if any of the other stilo owners would be intrested in joining us to help bring the cost of hiring the air field down(trust me it ain't a track I've be round it). Even at £50 each that's cheap, when you look at even the cheapest track days your talking £25+ for a 15-20 min session.

Hey Viggers

Yea i think for now we will wait to see what all the other members thoughts are and then take it from there my friend. The track day would be awesome but it all depends if people can make the dates and are comfortable to pay the fee in question.

The Banbury factory would be pretty cool too, I am hoping everyone comes forward soon as we need to begin finalizing this event.

£50's good mate i have to say? for me the factory is probably my choice but thats only because i'm interested in factories and stuff like that plus i think its more fitting for the cars? however, as far as great pictures go, you can't beat a teat track?? can you imagine having a professional quality photograp of your car leaning into a corner??(y)

£50's good mate i have to say? for me the factory is probably my choice but thats only because i'm interested in factories and stuff like that plus i think its more fitting for the cars? however, as far as great pictures go, you can't beat a teat track?? can you imagine having a professional quality photograp of your car leaning into a corner??(y)

Yes the price is not bad Gadge but I am not sure what all the other people hooked up for this event would prefer at this moment in time. I am hoping people do begin to come forward as we really need to begin planning this event out, I want to get in on and have some fun where it is at the track or at the factory :D

Ok guys I have issued you all a private message with all the details of my telephone conversation today.

So please come forward with your thoughts........

Would you like to visit the Banbury factory?

Or would like to have a day out at the Prodrive test track in Warwickshire?

What dates are you available for?

Would you like to invite some other Forum members to this event?

LETS HAVE YOUR THOUGHTS :D

this is absolutly fantasic news! got the IM and yes i agree with you phil i'm more than happy to pay th £27 thier asking?.... a tour of the world famous pro drive factory would be a dream come true for a petrol head like me so of course i am absolutly 100% in! dave do you think that auto-italia would put a shout out to other shummy owners by using thier magazine to advertise it??

Some ex Stilo Abarth owners (ie me) would be interested if you want to cast an invite wider :)

you could contact auto italia an see if they want to do the shoot, get pro pics at cobham track ;)

Hey Dave (y)

Yea me and Stu have been on their case but we can not seem to get answer at the moment.

this is absolutly fantasic news! got the IM and yes i agree with you phil i'm more than happy to pay th £27 thier asking?.... a tour of the world famous pro drive factory would be a dream come true for a petrol head like me so of course i am absolutly 100% in! dave do you think that auto-italia would put a shout out to other shummy owners by using thier magazine to advertise it??

Now this is what I been asking for, IDEAS, Ande your idea will be put forward and me and Stu will retry another punt with Auto to see what results we get from our request.

I really hope the people who signed for the shoot in this thread do come forward sometime soon as we really need everyones confirmation and input for this event.

As per the private message sent out, we need to know everyones availability and preference on the photo shoot location (Banbury or Warwickshire)

Is everyone available in the weekends for the rest of this month and lets say the following month July? If so then please state it (y)

Ok sorry to be a bit Absent on this one. I was originally aiming for next year as i am having one of the busiest summers of my life.
I can still do the event. I will contact Ai as it seems like this is going to go ahead much before i can learn how to take photo's of this kind proficiently. I thought i was going to have a year lol (i solely do product photography lol)

Right gotta go again. will edit post in a minute.

how about asking the scuhmmy sei's? i'm sure they'ld be up for it?? and they are loosley linked to the stilo schumeys by the way of there name and exclusivity?

Hey Ande

Yes that idea has already been put forward mate (y), I am waiting for some details to come through from Stu and then I can hopefully go ahead and begin bonding with the Seic Schueys :D

Back