General Calling all fiorino owners.

Currently reading:
General Calling all fiorino owners.

I'm from Holland you don't see them often anymore...
I've got a Fiat Fiorino 1.7D from '95 with 310.000KM on the clock.
Shows some rust but the engine is fine.

Welcome!
I'm from Holland too, my '94 Pick-Up ( '93 model) 1700 Diesel has about 280.000km's at the moment, been driving it for 10 years now!
The inner rear wheel arches are starting to rust, no matter what I do about it.
I may have them restored at a professional body shop next year.
Did you know Fiat Nederland sold only 252 Fiorino Pick-Up's from 1988-1998..??
Anyway, hope to hear your story's here!!

I'd rather like to have one...
Never saw a Fiorino Pickup driving in The Netherlands...
I've got the one and only BOXED van :rolleyes:

Hi.

On my second Fiat Fiorinio.

Got a 1.7 d turbo, disabled access conversion, 46,000 miles. Superb little vans. Amazed how cheap you can get them. Guess their a bit basic and square for most folks these days but suit my needs fine.

Love the fact I can get a motorbike in the back plus carry all my cycles / mountain bikes. Couldnt go back to a car now. :)

I now own two!

First one is a '95 diesel van that is now headed for spares
Second one is a '98 turbo diesel with a roof hatch in the rear
60570_10150092623435830_737835829_7345263_5145840_n.jpg

What kind of motorcycles are you transporting in your Van, and can you close the rear doors while they are in?

Had a suzuki GT380 in the back. Also a chinese trail bike. Not at the same time obviousley.

You just push the passenger seat fully forward, front wheel ends up sitting behind the passenger seat.

You can just about close the rear doors. The disabled conversion even comes with a couple of rachet type straps to secure the bike with :)

The 750!!! I bet thats a beast!!!

Yes my plan is to get it into shape over the winter. Had it floating around for a while now along with a shed load of spares. Cant seem to get it running reliably on the center pot. Seems like it over fuelling. I suspect its a carb issue.

You sound like you could be the man to ask ? ;-)

That forum could be very useful by the looks of it.

Thanks mate.

Yes, it's a Turbo diesel. Can't seem to find anymore in the UK. Our local fiat dealer said he can only remember the van being made as a turbo, not the pick up.
It is a 1998 model in factory silver.

Hi All I'm another trusty Fiorino owner mine is a 1999 1.7TD with 24000 mls on the clock not sure if genuine but she drives sweet as a nut.......

Back