Call of duty world at war.

Currently reading:
Call of duty world at war.

Hardcore deathmatch last the same length as normal deathmatch :p

I havent really played anything else on it yet apart from the zombies which can last for ages.

Ok...I'm bored of single player after 2 missions and online isn't fit to shine COD 4s shoes....one death and your round is ruined thanks to it spawning you in the middle of a group of enemy about 3 times in a row before giving you a break. Was one time 3 of us got killed and all spawned one by one in front of the same guy he must have been :ROFLMAO: his tits off...then theres the glitches....oh and how ineffective the anti tank weapons are compared to how effective the tanks are. treyarch have you heard of balanced difficulty or testing for glitches?, no scoped machine guns...oh well lets just use rifles instead, what no scope on most of the rifles???? :rolleyes: Could go bolt action rifle I guess...or I could just give it back and play that dorito game off xbox live...

Also why are bouncing bettys 15000x more effective than claymores despite having been replaced by them!

No effective as in I've never survived triggering a betty where you could just run past claymores with near impunity even on hardcore mode as long as you didn't run towards the face toward enemy side of it. Bettys are on the other hand very hard to spot and totally devastating. Also you can put them in the bottom of rivers and make them totally unavoidable and undetectable.

You can avoid bettys, you do the challenge called coffin dodger, done it numerous times on hardcore.

Oh yes those anti tank weapons do suck rather. However, with fireworks perk and satchel charges with the sticky for backup I find that if a player has been ruining everyone's day in a tank, I'll spawn as "Auntie Tank" and slap them out of it.

I do think the tanks are incredibly unbalanced though. Get in one early on and you can have dogs before you know it. Yesterday just for fun I grabbed one on Seelow and had a streak of 22!

Otherwise I love the game. The maps and graphics are a bit dodgy in places and the exploits drive me nuts - being shot from underground on Castle or Roundhouse... grrr!
Why the heck don't they release an update?

Most fun round I had was on Dome - 48 for 6 on TDM with sawn off shotgun :->

Oh yes those anti tank weapons do suck rather. However, with fireworks perk and satchel charges with the sticky for backup I find that if a player has been ruining everyone's day in a tank, I'll spawn as "Auntie Tank" and slap them out of it.

I do think the tanks are incredibly unbalanced though. Get in one early on and you can have dogs before you know it. Yesterday just for fun I grabbed one on Seelow and had a streak of 22!

Otherwise I love the game. The maps and graphics are a bit dodgy in places and the exploits drive me nuts - being shot from underground on Castle or Roundhouse... grrr!
Why the heck don't they release an update?

Most fun round I had was on Dome - 48 for 6 on TDM with sawn off shotgun :->

They have, those glitches were gone on friday along with the one in makin aswell.

Last edited:
Half my mates are playing this other half are still playing 4 so spent the night swapping between the two and had a pretty good night on both...MVP'ed a few times which is an achievement for me. Still prefer 4 by a wide margin although playing 5 has got me used to using simple sights and semi auto weapons so can take a G36 with a noob tube instead. Good for taking out those annoying corner hiders...how is it fun?? you sit at a corner staring at it till someone shows up then they respawn and come back at you from the other way and knife or grenade you...

Last edited:
I have taken a liking to ground war mode:slayer: one grenade 4 kills:p

the only place i go that i may get slated for is on the roof on castle when you climb along the wall then hop on the wall.

I dont see this as a glitch though its just a roof top and i can get shot whilst I'm up there. (plus i get killed quicker up there than i do on the floor:p)

Opinions?

Back