bye bye

Currently reading:
bye bye

He's talking about the fact he's got rid of his Fiat. So he's kind of talkign about Fiat's :eek:

Good luck with the Puma, I like them, although I've only ever sat in one. Can't say I've heard many bad things about them, excpet the odd comment about 'hair dressers' cars :p

The Trooper said:
He's talking about the fact he's got rid of his Fiat. So he's kind of talkign about Fiat's :eek:

Good luck with the Puma, I like them, although I've only ever sat in one. Can't say I've heard many bad things about them, excpet the odd comment about 'hair dressers' cars :p

I'm a girl not a boy!!

Hair dressers car i have heard that one as well! Lol

Thank you!

The Trooper said:
lol sorry :p . Are you a hairdresser as well? Cos then there's no problem with you having a Pums (y)

Nowhere near. I'm afraid anyone that thinks the puma is a 'hairdressers car' is showing their lack of car knowledge. The Puma has one of the sweetest front wheel drive chassis, and in 1.7 form, a nice little motor. Great steering, great handling, good ride and well-damped controls. A proper little gem. The lesser engines are still great, just missing-out on top-end power.

And for info, at the end of the model life you could also get a 1.6 version (99bhp); they replaced the 1.4 (90bhp) with it ;)

JTD Monkey said:
Nowhere near. I'm afraid anyone that thinks the puma is a 'hairdressers car' is showing their lack of car knowledge. The Puma has one of the sweetest front wheel drive chassis, and in 1.7 form, a nice little motor. Great steering, great handling, good ride and well-damped controls. A proper little gem. The lesser engines are still great, just missing-out on top-end power.

And for info, at the end of the model life you could also get a 1.6 version (99bhp); they replaced the 1.4 (90bhp) with it ;)

Yea I do know that, I was just teasing :p When people refer to cars as being 'hairdressers' cars, it doesn't have anything to do with the driving dynamics of the car, more to do with the type of people who buy them (not all the people who buy them, don't get offended Sam ;) , I'd consider one myself if I was after a small coupe, due to it being a great drivers car, as JTD Monkey stated above).

JTD Monkey said:
Nowhere near. I'm afraid anyone that thinks the puma is a 'hairdressers car' is showing their lack of car knowledge.

A generalisation giving by the press,also given to the KA open top.

JTD Monkey said:
And for info, at the end of the model life you could also get a 1.6 version (99bhp)

101bhp actually:p

Last edited:
The Trooper said:
lol sorry :p . Are you a hairdresser as well? Cos then there's no problem with you having a Pums (y)

Lol nah i'm not a hairdresser - i'm a timetabler!

T14086 said:
101bhp actually:p

Indeed. Sometimes Ford stats are given in 'PS' (the German equivalent to BHP) and I assumed 101 was the PS (which is 99bhp), as they are often miss-quoted (y)

As for hairdressers cars, my Aunty has a 206CC and she is a hairdresser...

Back