RIP my sei!!Bye forum buddies!

Currently reading:
RIP my sei!!Bye forum buddies!

Hi all,

:( This is actually quite sad to right but my baby has decided to die on me. The whole engine has packed up and i was quoted £400+ to fix it so unfortunately i no longer have it!!It wasnt worth fixing as it wasnt worth that much but with all the mods that i have done to it i am gutted!

So i am sad to say that i will no longer e coming on this website as i am now a vauxhall owner not a Fiat owner. However i would like to thank everyone on here for all the help that you have given me with my car and to say that whoever made this forum deserves a medal!!

Thankyou,

Nutty-nomi

What went wrong? 400 seems a little too cheap for a new engine, which suggests that it wasnt the whole block that went.

Ah well, hope he didnt tell you it was the cam belt!!

talking of that I have a friend who had a Y plate mk2 1.2 8v.
the cam belt went, took it to a garage and they said it was bin fodder and gave him £300 for the whole car.

he did this despite me constantly ranting onto him about fire engines and how they can survive this and that.
when he told me what he had done, and I said that the engine in 99% of cases can't be hurt (a valve could somehow snap at the exact same time as cam belt going, but tis extreemlly unlikely.impossible odds). and he did actually just about cry.

Back