General Buying a 500, need to use free customer spend

Currently reading:
General Buying a 500, need to use free customer spend

Griffin Mill, Upper Boat. The Fiat dept is not big, but they are very good.

Thought that might be the case!

They are very good indeed, in fact when we were on holiday the other week and needed a replacement wing mirror, they ordered it in from the Fiat warehouse in Warrington one afternoon and it came the following morning.

Always found them to be very professional and knowledgeable too when we had our 500.

Seb, if you are at all able to make it there I'd recommend it.

Just heard back from my friend (sales manager at my dealership) who said you can use the Fiat contribution as the deposit.
We're in South Wales, if you want to do the deal through him, he'll sort it for you. PM me if you want the details.
Looks to me like your sales person either doesn't know the details of the scheme or is just making the most of an opportunity to make a bit more money on you??

Edit:

Just spoke to Marc from the dealership.
He says you can use the £1800 for any one or combination of all of these things.
1, Deposit contribution on finance,
2, Factory fitted options
3, Dealer accessories
4, Version upgrade.

The last one may be particularly of interest? It means you can order a Pop, but receive a lounge, and you will still have £400 left to play with for options.
He said using the Fiat £1800 contribution, you can have a 1.2 lounge with metallic paint for instance for £10,010

That is fantastic! I hadn't asked but the sheet I have didn't mention it but details the other things like service plan, upgrade etc.

http://www.westmidspolfed.com/media/documents/fiatgroupaffinitypriceguidejuly1september302012.pdf

That opens up a whole lot more options for us, thanks so much for the input and for going so far as asking the dealer.

As for the dealer, I'm from Wolverhampton and used Fiat Wolves for some Alfa stuff previously. They weren't terrible but they didn't impress me either. I'm now closer to Stourbridge Fiat but don't have any experience other than talking to a salesperson called Paul. He appeared very knowledgable and was genuinely very helpfull. I'd happily buy from them but I don like the idea of a south Wales road trip to collect the car! Far more exciting!

I'll let my partner know about the deposit, it may mean she can have the car sooner. I'm not too fussed about the options other than nav but if I could get them I'd use them! I'd much prefer to add the cash value to the deal.

Thanks again.

As for the dealer, I'm from Wolverhampton and used Fiat Wolves for some Alfa stuff previously. They weren't terrible but they didn't impress me either. I'm now closer to Stourbridge Fiat but don't have any experience other than talking to a salesperson called Paul. He appeared very knowledgable and was genuinely very helpfull. I'd happily buy from them...

How easy is it for you to get to Warwick...? I would heartily recommend Grays, there. Ask to speak to Jon, the sales manager: he's a good chap...! (y)

I ordered mine in July / August through Friends and Family and got the discount as deposit for the car, however, the manager at the branch I bought from did say that the deals change 3 times a year and that September was changeover time.. (when I asked to change the colour on my car it was hit and miss as to whether Id have to create a new order, therefore might have come under the new deal rather than the old).

Would highly reccommend the dealer I used, Warrington Fiat, I am a long way off from there but we did the whole order through email / phone and they arranged delivery for me as well.

Back