500 Buying a 500 Lounge.

Currently reading:
500 Buying a 500 Lounge.

LUSSO 916

Hi all,just jouned, in the proscess of getting a 500, so a question regardig diesel multijet, had a drive in a very nice 08 but found it slugish when changing up, is this normal & just a case of more gear use.
Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all,just jouned, in the proscess of getting a 500, so a question regardig diesel multijet, had a drive in a very nice 08 but found it slugish when changing up, is this normal & just a case of more gear use.
Thanks.

Welcome to the FF Lusso.

Do you really want a MJ ?
After reading the 'other thread' I would seriously question buying one unless you had a real reason for buying one in place of a petrol model. My OH drives a MJ in a different Fiat model but there's a financial reason for doing so.
If you're looking for overall economy the 1.2 petrol can still deliver the goods.
If you are still 'dead set' on a MJ I would ensure that it has a full service history and that there's 'no lights' on the dash. Buying from a 'Fiat' garage may come with a secondhand 1 year guarantee - might give you some 'peace of mind'.

Thanks.

Hi and welcome to the forum :wave:.

Do you really want a MJ ?
After reading the 'other thread' I would seriously question buying one unless you had a real reason for buying one in place of a petrol model...

...If you're looking for overall economy the 1.2 petrol can still deliver the goods.

yeahthat.gif

Last edited:
Back