buy seicento warrenty

Currently reading:
buy seicento warrenty

seicentaff

just browsing at a few websites and came across a website that sells warrenties for cars.

http://www.warrantydirect.co.uk/

i done it for a 2000 seicento SX 55,000 miles and it came out at 275 pound per year or 25 pound a month, i think thats pritty good as most people tend to spend more than that on a sei in anyone year :) tell me what you think :D

Rikki

guess you missed the watchdog episode about them. most non-dealer warranties are worthless but these are especially worthless. unless the item that breaks is on the very short list of things that are covered, you still have to pay. and would you believe that the part that breaks is ALWAYS a part that isnt covered by warranty (even if it is they say it isnt). anything that fails an MOT is not covered no matter what. read the fine print to see whats actually covered. it aint much. anything that is considered a 'servicable' is not covered, so thats almost everything according to their definition of a servicable.

Best spending the money on a good mechanic and asking him to check over the car and do a full, very thourough (sp) service, to reduce the chances of anything going wrong.

Back