General Bumble's Bee

Currently reading:
General Bumble's Bee

Bet you weren't aware that the early B's had a Klingon Cloaking Device as an optional extra. Didnt know mine had it until a young lad stepped out in front of me today causing me to brake and swerve. Then, within 3 minutes, a Ford Mondeo failed to give way at a roundabout and I was forced to brake hard again to avoid hitting it. This cloaking device simply renders the B invisible and was obviously developed from the original fitted to the Enterprise. It's really useful for avoiding speed cameras and traffic warnings but you really do need to keep your wits about you if it activates suddenly.

That's uncanny ! I was reasoning I drive on 3000 miles rtn Euro trips and never see another B it is because they are rare and almost invisible if not painted a beautiful bright rosso red. But I assumed it's ONLY the dishwater grey, washing liquid green and insipid dowdy blue cars that are cloaked. Not for nothing are these dull colours used in camouflage. Vibrant Red is a bold colour easily seen & loved by all !!!!

That's uncanny ! I was reasoning I drive on 3000 miles rtn Euro trips and never see another B it is because they are rare and almost invisible if not painted a beautiful bright rosso red. But I assumed it's ONLY the dishwater grey, washing liquid green and insipid dowdy blue cars that are cloaked. Not for nothing are these dull colours used in camouflage. Vibrant Red is a bold colour easily seen & loved by all !!!!

Nice one mate..(y)

My latest daft question concerns the heated rear window in the hardtop. When I bought the car, the hardtop was obviously fitted for the drive home and the rear window element was connected to the wiring loom connector adjacent to the drivers door post. With winter approaching, I have considered refitting the hardtop but it has struck me there doesn't appear to be a switch? Steve

My latest daft question concerns the heated rear window in the hardtop. When I bought the car, the hardtop was obviously fitted for the drive home and the rear window element was connected to the wiring loom connector adjacent to the drivers door post. With winter approaching, I have considered refitting the hardtop but it has struck me there doesn't appear to be a switch? Steve

:D this one got me as well!
it is in the centre front of the inside of the hard top.
xs

It is possible if you fancy putting your back out...

Those spikes scare me, could put a nasty scratch in the body.

The Barchetta has two seats for two passengers, two people should fit it!

Just bought a replacement centre console/armrest from Henk. A bit more than I wanted to pay but very good service. The arm rest has the lock assembly, which I don't need, but I can't remember who was looking for one? I will get round to fitting the centre console at the weekend and I will take up a bit more slack in the hand brake cable at the same time. I'll post some pics if I can. If you're needing the lock bits, let me know.

Steve

Back