General She's been sold!

Currently reading:
General She's been sold!

Crachat

No, not my wife silly. After nearly a year sitting in the barn and not really trying to sell her today we said goodbye to our 'B'. Sold to another ex-pat couple who will hopefully be joining the forum so she will be staying in the south west region of France. Now on 229,000kms and this morning passed the CT with advice that the rear fog lamp bulb had blown. Not bad eh?

Thank you to all on the forum for info and advice, I shall lurk for a while so I can poke my nose in every so often. Enjoy your cars and stay safe everyone.

Steve.

wow congratulations, that is an amazing number of kilometers. ours has an original 34k , I can't imagine the time it would take to get anywhere near that(y)

wow congratulations, that is an amazing number of kilometers. ours has an original 34k , I can't imagine the time it would take to get anywhere near that(y)
The trouble is between the last two CT's we did just 1300 km and between the last one (July '17) and this one (Thursday) 53km so as we bought it in '09 with under 200,000 on the clock we have had good use and great fun with her. Shows that these engines are strong though.

Back