General Bumble's Bee

Currently reading:
General Bumble's Bee

Nice work Steve - Think it's a great place for your new snooker table / Table football. Great games room....

(y)

It's a nice thought but it would have to be a snooker table for Hobbits as its only 1700mm high at its highest. I have been removing all the clutter from my shed, ski box, workmate, boxes of BMW bits, barbecue etc... (has anyone actually had a barbecue this summer?) All this, and more is being stored in the roof. I want to put my hardtop up there too but was wondering about the best way to store it. I did think about wrapping it in strong polythene or even trying to find a plastic bag big enough for it. It's likely that I will get mice and I dont want the headlining eaten. Any thoughts?

Steve

I did consider hanging it up but don't think theres enough room on the one vertical wall I have. Might have to lay it flat on a piece of carpet and put a mouse trap inside it.

Steve

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Last day on the garage until October. Still no tiles but the front gable is complete with dovecote. It has been quite bright today but certainly not BBQ weather.:D

Attachments

• IMG_5218.jpg
    IMG_5218.jpg
    445.3 KB · Views: 27
Is the vertical bar on a boot rack, supposed to be at the front (to stop your case coming off under hard breaking) or, at the back (to stop your case coming off under acceleration)? It doesn't help that there's one on eBay with the vertical bar apparently upside down!

Is the vertical bar on a boot rack, supposed to be at the front (to stop your case coming off under hard breaking) or, at the back (to stop your case coming off under acceleration)? It doesn't help that there's one on eBay with the vertical bar apparently upside down!
On the front, that is nearest to the seats, so as to stop you being decapitated if the cases come off under hard breaking or in the event of a rear end shunt.

I did consider hanging it up but don't think theres enough room on the one vertical wall I have. Might have to lay it flat on a piece of carpet and put a mouse trap inside it.

Steve

I thought you already installed the mouse trap? What's that extra small door for at the top? Make the owls earn their keep......

Thanks Richpea... my next quest is to find a 100% waterproof hard suitcase. No sign of any owls yet DR, but it's only a question of time before the mice arrive. When we built the house, they moved in before we did and I had to have a little chat with about ten of them before they got the idea they weren't welcome.:D:D

Not here unfortunately! :( If only summer was constant.

You should take all the students for a 'School trip' to help you with the tiling, slave labour anyone?

Back