brooklands night before meal thread

Currently reading:
brooklands night before meal thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got lost once.......yes badly.............but I did manage to follow for Donny!

But best not risk it, not in London & on a one way system :p :p :p

Probably best just to find somewhere when we're down there? & Whoever turns up, turns up?

yeah sounds best, dont want to put pete out.

didnt you get lost on way home from donny followed chris too far?:confused: i see you still behing him after the lichfield turn off

How about...

Pizza Hut restaurant is in Epsom... Pizza Hut (01372) 727272, High St, KT19 8DA

0.00 Start out at KT6 7EL,Surbiton Unclassified 0.00
0.06 Turn left onto Ewell Road - A240 A240 0.06
0.32 Tolworth Junction A240 0.38
0.01 At roundabout take the 2nd exit onto the A240 (signposted Reigate, Sutton) A240 0.39
0.43 Warning: Speed Cameras along the A240 A240 0.81
1.60 At Beggars Hill roundabout take the 2nd exit onto Ewell By Pass - A240 (signposted Reigate) A240 2.42
0.33 At Organ Crossroads (traffic signals) continue forward onto Ewell By Pass - A24 (signposted Dorking, Epsom) A24 2.75
0.71 At roundabout take the 2nd exit onto Ewell By Pass - A24 (signposted Dorking, Epsom) A24 3.46
0.49 Continue forward onto Epsom Road - A24. Entering Epsom A24 3.95
0.57 Bear left onto Church Street - B284 B284 4.52
0.05 Turn left onto Depot Road Depot Road 4.56
0.09 Turn right onto Church Street - B284 B284 4.65
0.08 At traffic signals turn left onto High Street - A24 (signposted Dorking) A24 4.73
0.02 Arrive at KT19 8DA,Epsom A24 4.75
- Section time 0:16, Total time 0:16

epsom was given to me by another local chap, who listened to people who said they dont want to go kingston, i got a permit to park where ever i like but others havent.
so looks like it be epsom unless there a good reason not to, too far from serins house dont count.
ive already moved hotels, an you dont even want to go look for a food place nearer hotel so what has to be has to be

its not that, but theres lots of parking in kingston, some of us have been there before, so it made sence to go to the nearest one

i havent seen anyone say they explicitly dont want kingston apart from you moaning about the 1 way system

epsoms all the way down by the m25, and its further from you hotel then a few pizza huts, i just dont understand why you chose it, the one you were looking at before made more sence :chin:

Epsom is easier to get to from Lakeside/M25 than Kingston and there are some decent places to eat, drink and get merry.

For directions M25, jct 9 follow the signs.

If you want recommendations Pizza Piazza, Pizza Express or or Si are good in Epsom. They have a Pizza Hut but it's not as "cultured" as some other places in Epsom. Bella Pasta is ok too or you could pop down the Whetherspoons and buy a meal for £5 or whatever it is these days. Epsom Balti House is ok for curry. Make sure you try and book if possible as it gets busy in Epsom on a Friday night although a lot of places don't take bookings after 8pm.

we did Harvester at christmas, reason we looking at pizza hut is
pizzaplusdeal.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back