Brooklands night before meal and hotel

Currently reading:
Brooklands night before meal and hotel

Status
Not open for further replies.
is anyone looking to stay over? Travelodge rooms are £29 at Chessington Tolworth.

I am staying overnight (Fri into Sat) at the Sunbury Travelodge (where we stayed last year for Brooklands) as this hotel is only 6 miles away from Brooklands and the most local :D Currently the hotel rooms are only £29 there too (y)

Re: Brooklands Auto Italia Day

I am staying overnight (Fri into Sat) at the Sunbury Travelodge (where we stayed last year for Brooklands) as this hotel is only 6 miles away from Brooklands and the most local :D Currently the hotel rooms are only £29 there too (y)

ah ok, will look into getting it booked then.

is that the one where you can walk to harvester? i might come just for the meal but not the show :D

Count me in was it in May last year because it was Baking from what i can remember :D Ill be up for the meal and Hotel so i will prob be booking soon. I bet if we all book as a group nowish then we could knock them down to £19

Meal

The Bulldog Harvester
556 London Road
Ashford
Middlesex
TW15 3AF

This is the most local Harvester to the Sunbury Travelodge 3 or so miles away. Ate here last time I went to Brooklands - is a Harvester so the food is pretty much the same at all of em :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Charlotte wouldnt it be better to have the meal somewhere near to brooklands..I.e weybridge or Walton-on-Thames or somewhere of the local area, its not far from me, so I could go and check out some places if you wanted?:)

EDIT: Or even Guildford its 10miles south of brooklands and there are lots and lots of food venues(y)

Last edited:

Charlotte wouldnt it be better to have the meal somewhere near to brooklands..I.e weybridge or Walton-on-Thames or somewhere of the local area, its not far from me, so I could go and check out some places if you wanted?:)

EDIT: Or even Guildford its 10miles south of brooklands and there are lots and lots of food venues(y)

I picked those two venues simply because they are closest to the Travelodge and that Travelodge is the closest one to Brooklands (4.9 miles according to google) I remember a few years ago loads of us stayed in a Travelodge and the meal the night before was at the Harvester local to there. So that's where I picked up the idea :eek:

If you are more local then maybe it'd be better if you suggested a few places? As I have no idea where anything is down that way and am simply going on what I read on internet ;)

Unsure who makes the final decision as to where the meal the night before is? :confused:

Unsure who makes the final decision as to where the meal the night before is? :confused:

you do as you started the thread, an hotel people have to eat an dont know the area or parking places, so its easier to have meal near hotel an local people fing you rather than the other way around.

we did the go where local people said before and was all driving round a one way system for ages trying to find a car park

you do as you started the thread, an hotel people have to eat an dont know the area or parking places, so its easier to have meal near hotel an local people fing you rather than the other way around.

we did the go where local people said before and was all driving round a one way system for ages trying to find a car park

Dave has a fair point obv if you dont know the area and dont have sat nav or anything is gonna be abit of a bitch if you get lost!

I picked those two venues simply because they are closest to the Travelodge and that Travelodge is the closest one to Brooklands (4.9 miles according to google) I remember a few years ago loads of us stayed in a Travelodge and the meal the night before was at the Harvester local to there. So that's where I picked up the idea :eek:

If you are more local then maybe it'd be better if you suggested a few places? As I have no idea where anything is down that way and am simply going on what I read on internet ;)

thats fair, i dunno where it is, i thought it was miles away thats all...continue:p(y)

Have also found an Ember Inn which is quite local to the hotel

The Kings Fairway
Ashford
91 Fordbridge Road, Ashford, Middlesex, TW15 2SS

Ember Inns are quite good up here - anyone know if they are down there? :confused:

I'm not sure what we're doing now as we've been invited to stay with relatives.

Will find out nearer the time.

But we have babysitter so wooohooooo :slayer:

What time would the meal be? I only ask as I live a fair way away and wouldn't be able to leave until half 6 on the friday (takes about three hours).

Last edited:
**bump**​

Attachments

• mybump.jpg
    mybump.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 15
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back