Brooklands 2015

Currently reading:
Brooklands 2015

I will be leaving carmarthen at 3am, travelling on the m4 at 60mph no more no less. Hoping to arrive at tesco for 8ish. Depends on how quickly service station costa coffee goes through me and how often.

So if in the glimmer of early morning light you see a white cinq with a bleary eyed Welshman with his music on too loud, stick two fingers up as you're passing.

I will be leaving carmarthen at 3am, travelling on the m4 at 60mph no more no less. Hoping to arrive at tesco for 8ish. Depends on how quickly service station costa coffee goes through me and how often.

So if in the glimmer of early morning light you see a white cinq with a bleary eyed Welshman with his music on too loud, stick two fingers up as you're passing.

np problem,
I'll even shout "other WAY", as I pass you - on the M40..!!:D

Reactions: lkc
2 days to go??? I better put my exhaust and seats in :p

And seen as I am working till 10 tomorrow night I might be in abit of a pickle. Who fancies fitting an exhaust at 2am??

Stick it in the car. We will fit it on site.

Then you can play the fun game for all the family on the way down. It's called dodging plod.

Tomorrow is the day guys. Many have set off today does anyone else fancy joining before i make a final draft of times and locations. Currently setting off from cheshire heading to derby then oxford and then straight to brooklands

Pheasey

Tomorrow is the day guys. Many have set off today does anyone else fancy joining before i make a final draft of times and locations. Currently setting off from cheshire heading to derby then oxford and then straight to brooklands

Pheasey

Still planning to me at Wheatley M40 services for 7am

http://www.welcomebreak.co.uk/locations/oxford

look at map ( satellite) LONG line of parking spaces at EAST ( london) end of site ( towards MX track);)

Charlie

Still planning to me at Wheatley M40 services for 7am

http://www.welcomebreak.co.uk/locations/oxford

look at map ( satellite) LONG line of parking spaces at EAST ( london) end of site ( towards MX track);)

Charlie

Is this where your on about? ImageUploadedByFIAT Forum1430510710.851257.jpg

Pheasey

correct, (y)

still hope to have 4+ Fiat's,:)

more are ALWAYS welcome :D

any idea about the arrangements at Tesco for 8:30..??:confused:

Charlie

Were meeting the rest of the forum at tescos at 8 and then we will sort out an order then heading down to the gates at half past 8

Pheasey

So I have fitted myself with a fan overide swith fitted the exghaust, even cleaned the inside adjusted the handbrake and generaly ready, till I snapped my shock absorber. Spare car time yay for slow cars.

Attachments

• DSCF3650.JPG
    DSCF3650.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 47
  • DSCF3652.JPG
    DSCF3652.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 48
  • DSCF3646.JPG
    DSCF3646.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 49
  • DSCF3648.JPG
    DSCF3648.JPG