Technical Breakdown 2008 Fiat Doblo 1400 petrol

Currently reading:
Technical Breakdown 2008 Fiat Doblo 1400 petrol

At long last I have finally got it sorted, I was driving it for a couple of months and all seemed well except the engine management light was flashing. When I took it for MOT First they said they couldn't get their computer to talk to it. This has been a problem all along, (with the garages that had it before I fixed it). Eventually this garage decided the timing was out (I don't know how I have done that). I have attached a picture of the oscilloscope scan for those that understand such things. I was told it was one tooth out. I just hope it isn't moving again. I will soon change the insurance over so I will be able to try it out. (I have been using another car which I bought to use in the meantime). Thankyou to all who helped with advice along the way especially Auld Jock. It has taken me a long time but I'm not up to this sort of work these days, but I keep doing a little at a time, now I prefer benchwork instead of crawling under my cars as I do have a bit of a problem getting up again. 😂😂🤣🤣🔩🛠️⚙️🇬🇧🏁

Attachments

• IMG_20230112_184522.jpg
    IMG_20230112_184522.jpg
    625.7 KB · Views: 22
Back