General Bravo!

Currently reading:
General Bravo!

For what its worth, I've only recently went to the dark side and wish i done it sooner :)
I have a 1.4 t-jet 150 in dynamic trim. This car is sporty enough when you want it but also good as a family car with all the safety features etc, not as firm as a sports version but more 'toys'
You have got to decide what you want and not buy because you know someone who's selling it :)

Sporty enough? Nah mate, get her remapped, now that's a whole new experience. Love it. Hahaha

Stay away from a sport. The Dynamic trim will be better for a family car. If you can get a 150/165 Dynamic I'd say that would be the best car :)

:yeahthat:

Or 120 if you want a bit more economy (y)

I say go for the sport. I have had mine for a while now and I love it. I love the springy suspension it just all adds to the theatre of the car.

I assume thats sarcasm? If you want comfort & refinement its dynamic over sport any day. :)

yeah MEP but least we have the choice to do it from front seat lol :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

you only got the active trucker? i thought yours same as mine :)

Yes mate, mines the active 150, with a little remapping thang goin on. I've got the 17" wheels and chrome handles though. Oh and silver grilles, and lets not forget my GSR induction kit which will be arriving soon. It's like being 21 all over again but only I'm 43. Pmsl. Mid life crisis I suppose, but hey, I'm having fun.

nothing wrong with mid life crisis, i am waiting ex's mine to kick in, i don't want mine till i am about 50 if its mid life crisis lol :rolleyes:
i just can't be doing all that stuff, some is ok but can't be doing the engine or anything. :)

Mine is a 150 Sport on 18's with most of the options (it was an ex demo). The ride is ridiculous on a british B road, it simply cannot absorb the slightest imperfection in the road. I also wouldn't bother with climate control, if you try to set the temp. below 16deg C. it automatically turns the A/C on and cranks the fan right up. The auto wipers have a mind of their own, they'll do nothing then go mad and I found in the winter they don't recognize snow at all so you can have wipers on or off, no intermittent. The skydome rattles constantly (possibly due to the suspension) and I personally wouldn't of bothered with the leather interior. It marks very easily and I have to have two child seats in the car.
I had the Punto Evo Sporting before and loved it, I needed a bit more room so changed it for the Bravo.

Mine is a 150 Sport on 18's with most of the options (it was an ex demo). The ride is ridiculous on a british B road, it simply cannot absorb the slightest imperfection in the road. I also wouldn't bother with climate control, if you try to set the temp. below 16deg C. it automatically turns the A/C on and cranks the fan right up. The auto wipers have a mind of their own, they'll do nothing then go mad and I found in the winter they don't recognize snow at all so you can have wipers on or off, no intermittent. The skydome rattles constantly (possibly due to the suspension) and I personally wouldn't of bothered with the leather interior. It marks very easily and I have to have two child seats in the car.
I had the Punto Evo Sporting before and loved it, I needed a bit more room so changed it for the Bravo.

Hey Marcos, I'll swap you cars mate. I'm sure you've got a good gearbox.

Lol, I forgot to mention, the gearbox whines in 5th and 6th! The car has a warranty but they have said it's not loud enough to pinpoint the fault so won't repair it.

Tell the sons a bitches it's the bearing on top of sixth gear and it needs sorting now. Fiat are fully aware of this problem and have to sort it. Shame they didn't do what vauxhall did and recall all the M32 boxes. Keep at em mate.

oh Phil, I've done all that thing in a previous life i think, and when i had Motorbikes, top speed not my thing, and certainly want to Kemp my licence :rolleyes:

What I enjoy about it though is, boy racers look at the bravo and think, easy, well lets rumble little boy. Pmsl, see ya says the bravo. You must admit, it is funny. You'll be getting your blue handles any day now by the way. ;-)

What I enjoy about it though is, boy racers look at the bravo and think, easy, well lets rumble little boy. Pmsl, see ya says the bravo. You must admit, it is funny. You'll be getting your blue handles any day now by the way. ;-)

absolutely true but i can do that to them anyhow as
1. I read the lights
2. I am older and wiser than them
3. I let them pull away first and then whip their ass as they think they have won. far far more fun this way pmsl
i checked at work 2nite so hopefully tomorrow but i am off this week anyhow lol

Tell the sons a bitches it's the bearing on top of sixth gear and it needs sorting now. Fiat are fully aware of this problem and have to sort it. Shame they didn't do what vauxhall did and recall all the M32 boxes. Keep at em mate.

Is there actually a permanent fix for the M32 'box? From what I've read it's insufficient lubrication to the bearing. Mine's only done 36k miles, even if they do repair it, it'll need doing again in a few years time. The clutch lasts longer than the gearbox!

Back