Technical bravo tjet 150 petrol-oil change

Currently reading:
Technical bravo tjet 150 petrol-oil change

jdidiamond

hello to everyone,

i just want to ask if anyone has changed the oil himself and saw which is the exact amount of oil that we need. in the manual says 2,9 litres with oil filter change. but as i changed the oil and filter myself, i put 3,35 litres and doesn't look like i ve done something wrong. thank you!

Last edited:
hello to everyone,

i just want to ask if anyone has changed the oil himself and saw which is the exact amount of oil that we need. in the manual says 2,9 litres with oil filter change. but as i changed the oil and filter myself, i put 3,35 litres and doesn't look like i ve done something wrong. thank you!

The manual specifies filling with 2.9L which will take it to the minimum mark iirc.

I replaced the oil myself, i got 4X 1liter bottles but only put in 3 liters.
It's roughly half way on the dipstick so i decided i will leave the remaining bottle unopened until i need to top up or simply use it at the next oil service.

The manual specifies filling with 2.9L which will take it to the minimum mark iirc.

I'm not sure about that

owners manual (see attachment)

I'd say that 2.9l is about 2/3 between MIN and MAX on dipstick.

According to your statement you would be able to put 3.9l.

Attachments

• Oil.JPG
    Oil.JPG
    41.6 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
I'm not sure about that

owners manual (see attachment)

I'd say that 2.9l is about 2/3 between MIN and MAX on dipstick.

According to your statement you would be able to put 3.9l.

Thanksn for the correction :)
I did say if i remember correctly and obviously i didnt lol!

No problem.

But I don't claim that I have right, because one fiat dealer says that they put 3.2l (but I'd say that they just want to sell one oil liter more :D), other fiat services put 3l.

The oil should be checked as is mentioned in the owners manual.

Back