General Bravo mJet 150 Sport

Currently reading:
General Bravo mJet 150 Sport

Just recording that the car is going fine. So many people come to this forum and all they see is negative comments and people asking for help with problems. This is my little bit to show there are people who can but Fiats, not have problems, and have the same huge silly smile each time they get in the car :D <<< a bit like that :D

Wouldn't bother me anyway since when do you drive in the back of the car :D. Screw the passengers they can use a window winder :p.

Bloody good point, I ordered all the goodies but this and climate. If they can't be arsed to drive then at least there'll be something to keep 'em busy in the back lol.

I ordered the Pearl Black too, any pics on that please??

"I pay the rent. What do you do?" - Random flat mate...

hello...newbie here....getting a new bravo in april....1.9 120bhp active. what mpg are u getting Hellcat....and i aont decided on a colour.:)

Well nearly four thousand miles covered now.. Apart from the black being a pain in the rear to keep clean, I'm loving it. Only gripes - and these are my fault - is not getting the climate control, and electric rear windows. Otherwise it's an excellent car :D

My Sport 150 arrived in the country with Electric rear windows! :) As well as a space saver wheel!

Was a nice wee surprise when i went to collect it! Must be one of only a few Sports with rear leccy windows!

Bravo's latest milestone!

DSC00476.JPG

Back