General Bravo A/C

Currently reading:
General Bravo A/C

Hi all,

I want to know if the Bravo mk1 came with factory fitted A/C, if so why isnt there a switch on the center console panel? :confused:

2ezmf6a.jpg

The previous owner has changed the compressor, so to aid the compressor he also has removed the original radiator as the engine was heating up so quick (currently the installed one has 2 fans).. (n):(:(

Im now planning to restore the original radiator. But it always baffled me why a A/C switch is not present.. The previous owner has installed a A/C switch below the steering wheel column..and its ugly :yuck:

so to summarize, does the MK1 have factory fitted A/C or even a switch? :confused:

to install an original switch, you will have to search the scrapyards or the internet for an old centre dash. http://91.68.209.11/bmi/i34.photobu...05545_5-FIAT-BRAVO-105-JTD-SUITE-Piemonte.jpg

i would leave the radiator with 2 fans, i imagine with the temperatures in Sri-Lanka, your car would appreciate the extra cooling power.

well the 2 fans are running from direct power, and the radiator is a nissan van type one, pretty much lengthy. so when the car starts its like a windmill with the fan sounds :yuck: :D

if Bravo MK1 didnt come with factory fitted AC, il remove the AC system and replace the original radiator with one fan. :eek:

Back