Technical Bravo 2 ABS light

Currently reading:
Technical Bravo 2 ABS light

oldmanricesack

Hello wonder if anyone can help me at all.

Just had to replace the rear beam on my 2007 bravo 2 1.4 used all of my original parts off my old beam did it super careful and all of a sudden my ABS light is on.
None of the sensors are buggered, all the wiring is okay, the fuse is okay and the pump is absolutely fine also and the light wasnt on before i did the job. I know you can cause a problem if you tighten the rear hubs unequal and you drive it, it will ping up. So checked that and one was looser then the other so slacked them both off and retightened them to the correct torque (I know dumb ass for not checking before I started it up and drove it) but the light is still on when I turn the key to the on position then start it. Took it to a garage as it was in for a MOT and they tried to scan and take it off but it was coming up as a fiat 500 1.3 16v (I know they share ecus but this is the originally one for the car I double checked). So main question before I start just ripping out sensors or burning it to the ground is, is there a way to reset that light without plugging in a OBD scanner. I am going to double check I haven't pinched anything but I just want to know if there is because even the garage was very confused why it was coming up as a 500 and not scanning

Back