Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Yes (I'm 26+ yo)

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • No (I'm 17-25 yo)

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • No (I'm 26+ yo)

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters
Renewed my AA membership in March then bought the GPS shortly which comes with free AA cover till September, so i phoned them and postponed my membership till free one runs out.

Been thinking of going with Green Flag though, they are much cheaper.

The AA always say that they have more vans on the road, so is likely they will attend to you quicker. Personally i think that's just a load of bull. When i had my stilo i broke down on the motorway, phoned them up, and they said, yes sir you are a priority cause you are on the motorway, oh and it's night time, and your near to a junction. Priority my @rse, 2 calls and 1 hour later :bang: not to mention mechanic was a total waste of space :bang:

I was so disgruntled with them that i phoned them back up when i got to work, and luckily enough the guy who came to my works was a top bloke, i also complained about service received from first mechanic, in that he was useless.

had a family one with AA for ages, but got told to get my own as I was using up all the breakdowns :eek:

i had to use AA when I was stuck in skeggy after meet (y) , free 4hr journey home :D

I wasnt going to bother to renew my AA this year as it was some silly price, think around £150 , they then phoned me up offering me 10% discount, I asked for more and got 30%

may go tesco next year cause I get free stuff and cheap

had a family one with AA for ages, but got told to get my own as I was using up all the breakdowns :eek:

i had to use AA when I was stuck in skeggy after meet (y) , free 4hr journey home :D

I wasnt going to bother to renew my AA this year as it was some silly price, think around £150 , they then phoned me up offering me 10% discount, I asked for more and got 30%

may go tesco next year cause I get free stuff and cheap

Yes, with the price of fuel these days might often cheaper for your car to brake down and get towed 500 miles than it is for the fuel :ROFLMAO:

As for using all the brakedowns:rolleyes::eek:

And I would have thought you of all people Gaz would know about the RAC thing through Tesco. I fully recomend it(y)

i had cover non-stop for years but it ran out last month and i havent renewed it. i'm waiting for a good special offer.

all i want is a tow home, i dont want them to fix my car or come to my house or take me to a garage. no matter how much you pay, they always have to try and fix your car at the roadside. i hate that, i dont want a retard in a van touching my car. i wish i could get cover than only included a tow home, nothing else.

Last edited:
i had cover non-stop for years but it ran out last month and i havent renewed it. i'm waiting for a good special offer.

all i want is a tow home, i dont want them to fix my car or come to my house or take me to a garage. no matter how much you pay, they always have to try and fix your car at the roadside. i hate that, i dont want a retard in a van touching my car. i wish i could get cover than only included a tow home, nothing else.

I know what you mean.

Had two misdiagnoses:mad:

Back