Technical Brake lights

Currently reading:
Technical Brake lights

Hi, We have a 500c, following my wife driving it home I thought she had become a driving god by not using the brakes, however when we got home I asked her to push the brake pedal, yep, no brake lights. All the other lights work, no warning notice on dash. I tried to check fuse box but it looks like the battery needs to be moved before the cover can be released, I looked for a brake light switch near the pedal but couldn't see anything. So, anyone else had this, anything easy before it goes to garage? Cheers, John

I replaced one yesterday, it's in the passenger footwell mounted horizontally pointing towards the centre of the car. Twist it through 90 Deg and pull it out. New one cost £12.85 from local spares shop, takes 60secs to replace

Last edited:
Hi All, Thanks for replies, I did find it, gave it a wiggle and, hey presto lights!, not consistent so I bought a new switch ACP £8.12 and arrived almost before I signed out of eBay! Anyway gave the original a spray with WD40 so all working and I have a spare, wonder if it also fits my Panda Trekking! Cheers, John

Back