boy racers?

Currently reading:
boy racers?

bikers are morons, every time you see one there either speeding, on the wrong side of the road, undertaking someone or waiting to over take you, i know i wouldnt pull over if i seen one crash, would have been there own fault 99 percent of the time

any statistics to back that bullSh!t up.

i could say...

mk1 uno turbo are all ****s and have extremelly samall nobs. (y)

thats basically what uve just done

bikers are morons, every time you see one there either speeding, on the wrong side of the road, undertaking someone or waiting to over take you, i know i wouldnt pull over if i seen one crash, would have been there own fault 99 percent of the time

Are you gay?? :chin:

...or waiting to over take you...

...thats cos you're in a sh*te Mk1 Uno with Miss Daisy in the passenger seat

Last edited:

been out on the busa in this weather? roads are lovely and sticky:slayer:

Was tempted to get it out yesterday (ooer mrs, ffnar ffnar!) but at mo it's all nice and clean, shiny and in near showroom condition ready for prospective buyers. So having to satisfy my urge went out on the Hog instead....good ride out to the coast and back then 90mins of wiping the things down afterwards!

Yeah so that 1% must be car drivers pulling in front of bikers, for that 1% their have been TV adverts and everything :rolleyes:

what about them blokes that do charity runs for kids, taking them presents to kids with bad illnesses in hospitals, total morons them.. aren't they?

My God, you've just revealed yourself as being a narrow minded, prejudiced and ignoramous cock of the highest magnitude...

:shakehead:

Was tempted to get it out yesterday (ooer mrs, ffnar ffnar!) but at mo it's all nice and clean, shiny and in near showroom condition ready for prospective buyers. So having to satisfy my urge went out on the Hog instead....good ride out to the coast and back then 90mins of wiping the things down afterwards!

i've barely cleaned mine since i got it in feb - apart from to get any road salt off it... have been caught by my neighbour with the baby wipes out taking off a leather mark from the tank tho :eek:

on the bike today in the sun... cant beat it:cool:

Back