boy racers?

Currently reading:
boy racers?

Lolita

is back
i got an iridium one and a black one from the boot for £1 but the sticky stuff is stuck to the paper cover, and i cant find any double sided tape :(

mine is jsut a shark one to swap with my normal one. which i hate but carry just incase i get pulled over :rolleyes:

Ffoxy

Telford's Own...
mine is jsut a shark one to swap with my normal one. which i hate but carry just incase i get pulled over :rolleyes:

Sissy! :D Keep a standard zorst in ur backpack for wen u get stopped with an Akrapovic pipe on Lol! :slayer:

Lolita

is back
Sissy! :D Keep a standard zorst in ur backpack for wen u get stopped with an Akrapovic pipe on Lol! :slayer:

so along with the "illegal" visor and plate I've started shopping already for my new can... i'm gonna get into trouble :devil:

Ffoxy

Telford's Own...
so along with the "illegal" visor and plate I've started shopping already for my new can... i'm gonna get into trouble :devil:

Yeah baby! (y) Bikers are Scum remember lmfao! :D

Ffoxy

Telford's Own...
hmmm... i can't have been doing that speed officer... only been out 10 minutes:eek: etc?

This was how I bought the bike Occifer... Hic.... Flutter of eyelashes....

OK but go carefully.... Vroooooom! Sucker! :D

jug

blessed are the apostates
just stick a decal on the can so it seems legal, that works for MOTs every time. much easier than swapping the can over.

Lolita

is back
This was how I bought the bike Occifer... Hic.... Flutter of eyelashes....

OK but go carefully.... Vroooooom! Sucker! :D

I go for the unzipping of the jacket ... my back protector has straps around my waist which kinda detracts attention from the bike....:devil:

bludvl_x19

42 Wallaby Way Sydney
Which one in particular? I know this isn't YouTube, but it's still [ame="http://www.metacafe.com/watch/27815/porsche_vs_fiat/"]FIAT vs Porsche[/ame]
Maybe a link would be good.

Michael