boy racers?

Currently reading:
boy racers?

ahh i have a bit of road near me called the mad mile.

its a bit like that only the mad mile isnt mad at all lol its lame

that road is literally about 3 minutes away from me. it definately not mad now but apparently you used to be allowed to do 70 down there.

Bikes have mental acceleration. Never seen one do a 9 second standing quarter mile though :p

Edit: Apart from on 'Drag Racing' on channel 5, but they aint exactly legal

Last edited:
bikers are morons, every time you see one there either speeding, on the wrong side of the road, undertaking someone or waiting to over take you, i know i wouldnt pull over if i seen one crash, would have been there own fault 99 percent of the time

bikers are morons, every time you see one there either speeding, on the wrong side of the road, undertaking someone or waiting to over take you, i know i wouldnt pull over if i seen one crash, would have been there own fault 99 percent of the time

ROT! :tosser: U just never had the guts to run a bike... bikers have free spirits. Bikes and bikers r fun... clearly you are not! (n)

Last edited:

P**s off somewhere else you ignorent t**t.

I know at least 4 bikers and every single one of them abides by the law when on public roads and go to a private circuit to reach the full potential of their bikes. Im not saying their perfect a couple of them do speed on motorways but cars are also guilty of this.

Don't tar everyone with the same brush. Thats like me saying everyone with an Uno is a semi-retired old fart with no cash (obviously this is not the case).

Back