boy racer terrorists

Currently reading:
boy racer terrorists

must admit i havent been to a cruise since 2001, once you're 21 you feel more like an old fogie than one of the gang. i bet i dont even speak the same language as the kids at cruises these days.

for most people the maxpower generation is just a phase of your life where you suddenly have a car, almost unlimited freedom, and nothing to do. so you do the equivalent of handing round street corners and bus stops but in cars, you all park up somewhere to talk crap and hang about.

a few years later you get your own place and all of a sudden sitting in a carpark all night seems rubbish compared to sitting in your house. before you know it you've removed the neons and go faster stripes, cancelled your maxpower subscription, and got a girlfriend that is over 16.

3 years later you're complaining about the kids hanging round at the end of your street drinking cider and all the boyracers driving round like loonatics, then you will be a man my son. just remember what you used to get up to when you were young, then the evil scum you've come to hate or fear dont seem so bad, they're just kids.

Last edited:
must admit i havent been to a cruise since 2001, once you're 21 you feel more like an old fogie than one of the gang. i bet i dont even speak the same language as the kids at cruises these days.

for most people the maxpower generation is just a phase of your life where you suddenly have a car, almost unlimited freedom, and nothing to do. so you do the equivalent of handing round street corners and bus stops but in cars, you all park up somewhere to talk crap and hang about.

a few years later you get your own place and all of a sudden sitting in a carpark all night seems rubbish compared to sitting in your house. before you know it you've removed the neons and go faster stripes, cancelled your maxpower subscription, and got a girlfriend that is over 16.

3 years later you're complaining about the kids hanging round at the end of your street drinking cider and all the boyracers driving round like loonatics, then you will be a man my son. just remember what you used to get up to when you were young, then the evil scum you've come to hate or fear dont seem so bad, they're just kids.

Either that or just take over and expend some energy sorting stuff out to keep the kids occupied :)

Me and Tris were at a cruise the other night and saw a woman who must have been in her mid 30's driving round in an astra estate (y reg), ith the music blaring out. :D

because you will still get the ones who drive to an from that carpark like a tit an ruin it for everyone else:(

this is what happens next, was up your way, an the pug driver was a girl, both racing

dam who ever was in that must have not lived (n) :( even if they did i bet they wouldnt do that again.

im a member of a curz club but im thinking some of these people havent got a brain to live on there all under 21 and dont have mod cars just fast cars not special just standerd spec thats all and im thinking what the hell (n) are they doing young its not my seen any more :mad:

Back