boy racer terrorists

Currently reading:
boy racer terrorists

IMO if you give them places they can go legaly then they wont be a problem. Instead of the police moving them on from place to place, why not give them a designated car park they can use without threat of being moved on and just keep an eye on them. Any causing trouble will be arrested for anti social behavior etc.

IMO if you give them places they can go legaly then they wont be a problem. Instead of the police moving them on from place to place, why not give them a designated car park they can use without threat of being moved on and just keep an eye on them. Any causing trouble will be arrested for anti social behavior etc.

:yeahthat:

recently started to meet the local 'boyracers' and some are knobs but most of them are alright, sure they try and show off a little but most of them are tame, not seen any real trouble yet

who in their right mind wants that anywhere near them? a local business offered a group of bikers the use of their carpark, "low key" meet, "well organised, responsible", etc etc, 200odd bikers later, and the the freshly laid and painted car park looked like daytona, and when they left, a land fill site.....no more permission....

and even at proper designated events, for those who remember back far enough, when the ace started doing "max" nights, turned very quickly into a total nightmare....so much so, that the majority of events had to have a police presence, the unfortunate thing is, despite the best efforts to provide a suitable venue, and facilities, a significant percentage of those turning up will be pillocks, as witnessed by the stolen cars and bikes pulled allsorts along the north circ, cars broken into, and sickening crashes, not to mention teh disorder that went with it.

everyone says "it's not me, it's that lot", but at the end of the day, the residents who have a right to quality of life, don't want it on their doorstep, there are plenty of event throughout the year at locations like airfields, santa pod, etc to cater for it.

Last edited:
The video worked for me too, it looks to me as if the video was shot in Plymouth, there are a lot of so called "Boy Racers" up there yes they drive around with there music pumping but like someone said if they gaveup a car park then all would possibly be alrite i have been up there many a time and only parked up and had a chat with a load of clubs up there its a good atmosphere. But whatever they do someone is bound to moan thats just life.

who in their right mind wants that anywhere near them? a local business offered a group of bikers the use of their carpark, "low key" meet, "well organised, responsible", etc etc, 200odd bikers later, and the the freshly laid and painted car park looked like daytona, and when they left, a land fill site.....no more permission....

exactly.all very well and good saying its other people,we are reasponsible but experience shows the problems that can come about.
you may not see it as a problem but someone living their or owning/being responsible for the land see's it differently

because you will still get the ones who drive to an from that carpark like a tit an ruin it for everyone else:(

this is what happens next, was up your way, an the pug driver was a girl, both racing

Attachments

• fez3wk0.jpg
    fez3wk0.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 57
  • fez4mh8.jpg
    fez4mh8.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 44
Jai raises some good points. As admin of a local cruise club, we have come up against many problems and tried to find some solutions - no-action cruises and litterpicking for example. But despite these and being well behaved and having police support, we still struggle to find landowners who will let us on the land because of the behaviour of the few idiots who race, pull daft stunts and end up crashing and hurting themselves and others. We are considering an event with space for action but the cost of insurance, policing and marshalling is crippling so it may never happen :( Therefore I can completely understand why this is limited to major events only!

boy racers.... they annoy me... end of

1 There are enthusiast that dress cars up to look good and try to make it individual... lots of sweat and tears usually go into the car itself.... and the cars are alway mech sound and in really good nic...

2. boy racers =, 250 quid fiesta, 7p asda baked beans can... and a lampshade for induction kit... or entire argos car accessory kit

if you notice on the vid its a clapped out old beemer being thrashed

I see the points of car meets and cruises,but i dont see the point of parking up and blaring out sh**e hard house for 2 hours then going home... ok rant over...

if you notice on FF how many chavvy motors do you see really??? not many..

Back