boy racer terrorists

Currently reading:
boy racer terrorists

For cars i prefer the genuine proper manufacturer bodykits on if you are going to do it up (y).

Such as:-
Abarth for Fiats
Alpina for BMW
RS for Audi
MPS for Mazda

HA LOL @ the panda 100's and 120's :yum:

TBH you get pratts with all makes of cars, I won't dwell on that, but generally....

as jai says :(

its true. And even well organised more sensible meets like auto italia still have idiots, I got two producers last one I went to (in 2006), and then got a court summons for not producing my new computerised vosa mot cert (even though it says on it quite clearly it don't mean the car is mot'd and they should check electronically :bang: ).

so yeah, I stear clear. even though I own, and have owned quite a few quick cars i simply dont get the point in 'racing' I mean I'm 20 (so young enough) have cars that others maybe don't have, yet I don't feel the need to show off just because they have 1.0l and 3cyl of nasty'ness.

The police are trying the softly softly approach with them round these parts. And when they sit in the car park quietly they bother no-one. Sadly they have to come out and look at the girls so you have drunken people coming from a nightclub and tight blind bends, stupid traffic lights, taxis parked at the kerbside and then these idiots come out of the car park and nail around the town. The police do nothing to stop it, its only a matter of time before someone gets killed.

i used to be a boyracer terrorist :eek:
young, bored, irresponsible, immature, and you've got a car, thats always going to cause trouble. when you have dozens of people like that together you have real trouble. i dont know what can be done about it but its getting worse.

peterlee has a serious infestation, i think the police have given up, you can race right past them and they dont even chase you any more.

For cars i prefer the genuine proper manufacturer bodykits on if you are going to do it up (y).

Such as:-
Abarth for Fiats
Alpina for BMW
RS for Audi
MPS for Mazda

abarth dont make bodykits, neither do fiat under the abarth name, look at the stamp, its zender who make them, yes thats right the german's make italian cars look better, my alfa bodykit is zender as well, so are most vw/audi/seat/bmw/mini. thats why they all fit properly.

Last edited:
doesnt matter how much you make their parents pay for their insurance, they will still have cars, the way to enforce responsible actions is to have consequences. if you only had 6 points to play with until you're 25 no matter when you pass, and get a 3 year ban if you hit 6 points, people would act more responsibly or end up banned. 28 day bans like i got when i was 23 dont make any difference, i should have got a year, they're too soft in court.

i think they should ramp up the insurance premiums of those who fit into the age group of a typical boy racer....................................................:chin:

So I would pay more just because Im the same age group (18-25)?. Even though I drive sensible and don't associate myself with these c**ts!. Unfortunatly there is no fair way to do it. The small minority ruin it for the majority and it bloody sucks! :bang:.

I don't really see how Insurance has anything to do with tearing up the strip at night disturbing people.

Insurance is for when you have accidents. Not a deterent for keeping the peace at nights.

How about an On the Spot fine of say £80? Wait, don't the old 5-0 do this already? Maybe they just ain't because of the paper work.

How about an On the Spot fine of say £80? Wait, don't the old 5-0 do this already? Maybe they just ain't because of the paper work.

and be accused of victimisation,racism etc etc
i dont see the police having an easy solution given they are damned if they do damned if they dont.
then theres the whole issue od the CPS/procurator afterwards

what did you get a 28 day ban for?

saw a cop van on side of road in a 30 limit, i went past at 55, 10 minutes later i did it again, 5 minutes after that i did it again, this time waving at them. they tried to chase me apparently but i got away, so they went to my house and shouted at my mother.

then i didnt go to court 3 times so they arrested me and kept me in a cell overnight and sat me in front of the magistrates the next morning. i got a 28day ban, no points, no fine, thankyou very much.

no excuses, i'm a dick, they should have punished me. what did i learn? if you say sorry in court you can do pretty much whatever you want.

Last edited:
saw a cop van on side of road in a 30 limit, i went past at 55, 10 minutes later i did it again, 5 minutes after that i did it again, this time waving at them. they tried to chase me apparently but i got away, so they went to my house and shouted at my mother.

then i didnt go to court 3 times so they arrested me and kept me in a cell overnight and sat me in front of the magistrates the next morning. i got a 28day ban, no points, no fine, thankyou very much.

no excuses, i'm a dick, they should have punished me. what did i learn? if you say sorry in court you can do pretty much whatever you want.

I'm not asking for an excuse, in life we make choices, if the choices don't harm anyone then never look back. I was just curious.

It seems the more "helpful" you are to the police after you do something "wrong" the more they, or whoever it is up to, will punish you anyways and when you really need them, or something worth punishing for is happening, they don't want to know.

A pregnant girl at my work place was headbutted by a customer and then threatend to kill a few members of staff with the weapon he claimed to have on him. There was a group of them.

The girls on shift called the police and some of the larger more intimidating looking members of staff to help. I was one of the few called. I walked nearly a mile to work as my car was off road or I wasn't driving, can't remember which. Anyways It took me about 30-40 minutes and the staff and the extras they brought along arrived at least 30 minutes before the one police car containing 2 officers who didn't do anything.

Even properly organised events (donny comes to mind) have issues with retards, I was unfortunate enough to be near the 'doughnut field' at donny this year. Although i was preying for two corsas to take each other out, and the guy who was drifting a works van with a bottle of beer in hand was so wrong it was nearly right (i had a concrete fence between me and it so i could admire the spectacle but peoples tents were nearly taken out by sliding cars). I've attended a few cruises from time to time and even if the car park is properly organised and is police patrolled the real problems are on the way home, with cruise attendees racing on the way home.

And speaking of badly modded cars nevermind the pandas the mk1 60s punto its up there with the corsa and saxo on the list of cars to ruin, i mean mod with hideous kit.

Back