boot install

Currently reading:
boot install

Superb(y)It'd be even louder if they were the right size!:p If they're too big you can stick an appropriately sized lump of mdf in with em to shrink the box. What sort of music do ya use it for?

alright gaz couldnt veiw the pics for some reason will to e-mail them to me?ive had a look about the polished look an it dont seem to be too bad.i know it will take time but i think its worth it.:slayer: i will be takin pics as soon as i start.dont suppose anyone knows the right size spaces for 10" subs to sit in?

hi everyone im planin on doing a boot install in my cinq.i know the design i am doing.but new ones welcome?.

late..... but wasnt finished 2 weeks ago! nothing as technical as gazzaman's but heres another cinq install.

55.jpg

410.jpg

116.jpg

thats proper nice.i want to build speakers into the door anyone one know how too?

youll also need alot of time i spent most weekends sitting in the back of my car with the hoover on sanding away by hand as curves are no good for orbital sanders lol (blew up lol)

@ alainaX

that looks wicked propper showcar that is how much cash have you spent on the whole car?

Back