Technical Boost cut about Fiat Punto Grande 1.4T(164HP)

Currently reading:
Technical Boost cut about Fiat Punto Grande 1.4T(164HP)

Zend

So greetings here . I have a question it may sound stupid but I have some sort of boost cut and I didnt know how to explain it but I saw it on a video and decided to check if someone knew the answer for it

(The video is not mine )
So as he starts to accelerate we can hear a stuttering noise from the air filter(if not sure) but as he changes gears we can hear it more clearly after. I looked around and at first they said that this noise is because outside is cold and the air is way to cold to enter the engine but as the time passed the temp got warmer I started to notice less power from the car and the sound doesn’t stop while I’m accelerating.So I had the car for an year and a half I blew up a hose 2 times from the map/maf sensor that connects with the turbo I’ve replaced them once with another hose from the same thing and the second time a found a silicone hose and put it and it did it’s job because when it’s not connected I saw that after I blew it when I accelerate the the turbo could not unload .
I’m sorry for the terrible explanation English is not my main language I’ll try to provide you with more information or if possible with pictures

Back