Booooooooo

Currently reading:
Booooooooo

It can be hard getting back into the swing of things after time off I remember having to work over a christmas period including crimbo day and i was away from home so didnt see the kids but that was the only time the contract could be done as the quarry was closed still the hotel was nice :cry:

Well i'm still sat at home (which is no different when I do start back to work :D ) Just about to have a nice cold Bud and tuck into a chicken sarney and watch SW episode three again :rolleyes:

we open our new shop today!! :woot:
weve spent the time between christmas and new year break moving the stock, took 7days of hard work to move it all!!
so's poor stu hasnt had a christmas break at all :eek:

sammiboo said:
In a last desperate attempted to have some more days off work i fell down the concrete steps as i was walking to the car :eek: I am a little sore now :eek:

So your home then what lousey luck ;) more time off though thats cool :D :cool:

christmas holiday, whats that???;)

unfortunately i had to work christmas eve and boxing day and through, and was in the office until friday, then on call all weekend. if my plans wouldnt have fallen thro then i would still be on holiday, but it happens...

i must be one of the strange people that enjoys their work, and it was a good way to get my mind of things through the week

Back