Styling Body kits?

Currently reading:
Styling Body kits?

As in what! can do plenty of exteior work on it! as for engine nice BMC induction kit, followed by straight through de-cat supersprint pipe with a nice box on the end giving the car a meaty sound. These will give some performance gains,

Get rid of the K&N not very good, once you done these simple mods you can then look into buildiing a new head for it, uprated cams the list goes on if you no someone who can do it right and you have the mooney you can do a lot, if you want any more info let me no!

Jonppaul!

I have tried to contact you via email on several occasions over the past few days. I have asked you politely to remove my photo from your ebay sales as it has been detrimental to my sale. You have failed to respond. I have tried to communicate to you via these forums, again you have failed to respond. You have been trying to push your business, ETMOTORSPORT on here, but people will soon realise what a waste of time dealing with you is, you are doing a fantastic job of promoting exactly how crap you are, well done!

Re: Fastest Stilo on FF????

Jonppaul said:
Well when you work with augusto from red dot, who is the OBD tunning God, Sorry Nige if you read this. no offence.

But we are developing a series of maps for the stilo which are unreal, the one i have at the moment is so sweet, my turbo sings at 2500 revs and just runs so well. if any one is up for a lil race they will have to come to the next pod or elvington event where i will be at all of them,

Ow and hopefully will see you all at brooklands aswell!

No offence taken!
Hello mate about time you got your shop off the ground. Bloody good luck to you mate.

Make sure you buy the full diagnostic equipment though to reset all the lights that you will set off at 90mph if you are going to go above what we are doing and DONT forget the insurance!!

Good luck with the maps, as long as you have the full technical backup (in our case Handy Andy a technician of many years oil coverings and my years of building diesel engines), you should be fine.
See you at Brooklands

Nige

James M said:
Nige, are you saying the car flags up when it has been over 90mph? Or am I getting the wrong end of the stick?
No mate, completely wrong end of the wrong stick held in the wrong hand by the wrong person lol!

Pheww!

Thats ok then, just had visions of going to garage and them telling me to sod off, the warranty is invalid cos they know exactly how fast my little Bro (Grrrr) took it!

By the way, have you seen this weeks copy of Auto Express? There is an article in there which may interest you on 'chipping' as they describe it!

Back