Styling Body kits?

Currently reading:
Styling Body kits?

hi there,

After searching the internet the other day i couldnt find any sites that even showed a kit for the stilo. I know of the side skirts from the abarth and the rear spoiler, but i was just wondering if it was possible to get a full body kit for the 3 door stilo?

Thanks
Bob

Have you tried www.fastfiat.com they have the full rieger kit. The skirts are about £440.00 supplied and fitted by fiat. Thats the price i was quoted because i was considering them i think it was slightly cheaper for non-mettalic paint.

Last edited:
KoArAnG said:
im interested in a rear roof spoiler for a stilo....to replace the abarth one...so if you could send me an email ??? thanks :)

Send me an email to

[email protected] and i will reply with pics and a full price list, and dont forget if you have donated more than £15.00 to Fiat Forum you will get discount

We also sell the merkur kits.

I no i aint been around much guys but i was working full time as a pub asst manager but i have now quit to focus on Etsmotorsport.com which as i no i have said before will be up soon and i promise it will. but we are trading so if you need any bits such as Novitec, Merkur, BMC PI springs anything let me know as we have a huge product list and as i have a stilo i no exactly what you guys want.

As for my stilo she is looking lovely atm, geting ready to go into body shop for novitec to be put on in next month or so, ICE install is on its way aswell, i will get some pics up for you.

Ow and its the fastest stilo on this forum, can guarantee that!

drop us a bell if you have and requests or queries

[email protected]

im always online now as i dont have a job anymore

Pics of your car mate?

So what you done to make it the fastest Stilo around then?

Did you not see the post about the Gas turbine I fitted to mine :D

Re: Fastest Stilo on FF????

Well when you work with augusto from red dot, who is the OBD tunning God, Sorry Nige if you read this. no offence.

But we are developing a series of maps for the stilo which are unreal, the one i have at the moment is so sweet, my turbo sings at 2500 revs and just runs so well. if any one is up for a lil race they will have to come to the next pod or elvington event where i will be at all of them,

Ow and hopefully will see you all at brooklands aswell!

Back