Blue & Me - Tech Info and questions and answers

Currently reading:
Blue & Me - Tech Info and questions and answers

i have an 07 GP mjet sporting and paired my Nokia 800 Lumia straight away. works fine. the only issue i have with Blue&Me is when your scrolling through the menu's there is no back button. so you go through the options, select phonebook, then decide you no longer want to ring anyone but cant go back or get rid of it. very annoying. just have to press ok and let it ring someone then cancel it. which isnt always appropriate.

You need to press the esc button, this wiil do it :)

Can anyone tell me:

Is the Tomtom Blue&Me connected as a node on the CAN network - or does the cradle merely provide power to the thing?

:confused:

Yes, it does communicate through the canbus system and allows you to view such things as; fuel consumption, gear change suggestions, ECO mode etc. when you touch the red "car menu" icon.

There is plenty of info available in the thread below.

https://www.fiatforum.com/satellite-navigation/

I have posted a couple of pics of the system I had in my old TwinAir Sport.

Blue & Me - No voice and no sound from USB device/media player.

Fiat Grande Punto - 2007 - Blue & Me. Cannot hear voice. Also USB device is recognized because track title is displayed on dash, but cannot hear track. Have updated software to 5.6 and increased voice volume but no luck. Can anyone help please? Thanks.

I am wondering if anyone has a Motorola Razor Maxx with Blue & Me problems? It pairs and then the phone stays on the radio so no music comes out.

If you sync and pair your Iphone the display screen on the dash gives you your 4 digit code number, these numbers will be different for each phone you sync with the blueandme

I have an 07 GP sporting, my iphone paired first time. But the sound quality is rubbish to say the least, very crackly

Also should i have a USB input ??, cant find one

Anyone know when blue and me will come out with a software/firmware upgrade for IPhone IOS 5.1?

Hello!

Earlier this week I bought a 56 plate Grande Punto. I think it has the blue&me system (windows logo button on steering wheel I think means I do?)

I'm going to order the apple iphone adapter but in the mean time I decided to just use a usb stick to play some mp3s. The music was playing from the stick, but all I can do is skip to a random track. I can't get into the menu to browse folder. When I press the windows key I get the message "NO ENGLISH".

I did a bit of googling and decided to try and update blue&me since I have no idea if the previous owner ever did.

Anyway, long story short. Downloaded the 5.5 update, formatted a 4gb usb stick, put the files on and followed all instructions correctly etc.

The display tells me "RESTARTING" and "INSTALLING". The radio plays while it does this. It says restarting/installing another two times over the course of about 5 mins, then finally up pops the seemingly commong USB10 error.

I also read that the car should say a couple of things when installing but it doesn't. I'm assuming this has something to do with the NO ENGLISH message I was getting since I've never heard her speak.

restarting.JPG

installing_1_.JPG

Any ideas?

Think that error means that you are trying to install the same or an earlier version.

So I would say it already has 5.5 or maybe 5.6 installed.

Think that error means that you are trying to install the same or an earlier version.

So I would say it already has 5.5 or maybe 5.6 installed.

Yeah after I posted I did a bit more messing about with it and I think you're right. So I Installed the english language pack and that seems to have sorted both the voice and the menu functions. So problem soved! I feel a bit daft now.

Hi, I just picked up my Twin Air Plus yesterday (love her) but my HTC Desire doesn't seem to want to connect properly. I can get them paired but as soon as the car wants to download the phonebook the connection goes. My phone says Paired but not connected and I don't seem to get the connection to stay connected. Any ideas with simple solutions please?

Thanks very much
Flipper Girl

HTC one x blue and me compatible?

Hi I am awaiting my arrival of my new 2012 Punto 1.4 multiair with Blue and me. I am also due for a phone upgrade. I am looking possibly at the HTC one X. Anyone know if the HTC one X is compatible with Blue and me and what the functionality is like. Blue and me site's compatible phone list is a little outdated.

Thanks! Got the phone. Now just waiting for the car! Ordered last week of May. Went into production last week..... hoping it gets on the ship before the Italian holiday season!

I tried to update to version 5.5 before updating to v5.6 but after a couple of updating->restarting->installing ... etc I got usb error 10

I tried with many usb sticks formatted to fat and/or fat 32 with always the same result. I also unplugged the battery for an hour or so with no result.

The thing is that now I get NO MEDIA while trying to play music and also my phone does not connect.

Can anyone post a link to version 5.4 so I can try it before I take the car to the dealer?? Thanks

Back