Blue&Me NAV problem after update

Currently reading:
Blue&Me NAV problem after update

szastan

First of all, I'd like to say hi as I'm new to this forum :)

I have problem with Blue&Me NAV version. Tried to update it with newest 5.5 software version, it send USB 10 error. After couple of times it actually finished updating ok, but now when I try to enter Navigation menu, there are no options like Navigation, Last places, Options, but only first letters: N, L, O... After I try to insert city name system hangs up. Everything else works just fine, so I can pair phone, listen to music, answer calls etc. Did anyone had similar problem? Any help would be appreciated.

I was upgrading system several times after that, nothing helps (disconnecting the battery for whole night also). Maybe I need not only software update but to flash somehow whole Windows onto this device? Maybe reset it? But how, I don't know, maybe you do :)

Thanks in advance

Yes, I used specific Blue&Me Nav update file. I also got update dedicated for Fiat dealers, still no go. As I wrote, system was upgraded several times, still with no luck :(

Well, it looks like you have tried everything you can do at home (disconnecting battery etc.). Is the car still under warranty? If so, take it back, and ask for a Blue&Me main unit replacement. Before the main Blue&Me unit is replaced they might try to flash it with the original NAV files, not the 5.5 version. Unfortunately, you cannot reset Blue&Me (but there must be a hidden steering wheel button combination).

Last edited:
Back