Blue & Me - Artist/Track Speech Recognition?

Currently reading:
Blue & Me - Artist/Track Speech Recognition?

Andysan

I was parousing the Fiat website today and camke across the following statement under the Blue&Me section on the Bravo page;

Fiat.co.uk said:
"Say the name of the artist or track and Blue&Me will find the music".

Well I cant find any mention of this feature in the handbook. Whilst I don't see the point in pressing the speech button and saying "next" when I could just push the next track button on the other side of the steering wheel, I hate having to scroll through the hierarchy of my music to find a single track and find it difficult to do whilst driving. Does anyone know how to use this feature please, is it in a newer version of B&M or is it all hocus pocus?

Screenshotb.png

Last edited:
it can be done, its in the manual for my bravo, never got it to work though, i can say next and that works, can say artist and that takes me to the artist list, but try and select one and it starts doing its own thing, once called my boss while trying to select daft punk.....sure if i took the time i could get it to work :D

Last edited:
Interesting!

Though, speech recognition is an awkward thing, might have a conversation with my car tomorrow & see if it can do anything :p

Microsoft has good voice recognition, just wonder if they've put it into Blue&Me.... can bet they've put it into this FordSync system & the other one there working on ><

Back