Currently reading:
blue and me with iphone

ShannonJ

Hi, i am completely new to this and i dont know if im even on the right thing! however i bought a 2010 Fiat 500 Lounge and im confused as to what 'blue and me' is and how to use it. I have an iphone 6 and tried to plug it in via the usb port and nothing. So i presumed you have to have an android phone to be able to use it? is this correct? a little help and advice would be appreciated!

Hey, I have a 2010 Punto Evo. And for me; blue and me, bluetooth works for phone calls only, NOT music like I wanted it to. If you wanna play music you’ll have to use the USB port with the blue&me USB adapter that is around £60.

Hope this helps,
Adam.

Hi, i am completely new to this and i dont know if im even on the right thing! however i bought a 2010 Fiat 500 Lounge and im confused as to what 'blue and me' is and how to use it. I have an iphone 6 and tried to plug it in via the usb port and nothing. So i presumed you have to have an android phone to be able to use it? is this correct? a little help and advice would be appreciated!
Not at all, plug your IPhone lead into the 6 an into the Blue me usb, my panda has it on the central consul. On the radio, which is turned on select blueme from the Media button and off you go, as long as you have music. It might be a help to play a tune before connecting so that tune plays on start up.

Back