Blue and Me Update?

Currently reading:
Blue and Me Update?

Hellcat

zombie nation
I recently updated my blue and me - I was actually just wanting to synch with the phone - and I seem to have unlocked some extra features with my phone.

Now when I say 'call' 'Sarah' I get asked 'Call Sarah home or Call Sarah mobile?'

Didn't work like that before. (y)

Rich

Former FIAT Obsessive
I recently updated my blue and me - I was actually just wanting to synch with the phone - and I seem to have unlocked some extra features with my phone.

Now when I say 'call' 'Sarah' I get asked 'Call Sarah home or Call Sarah mobile?'

Didn't work like that before. (y)

Strange, I've always had that . . .

The other day I had "Call Home at Home, now?" :p

Where did you get the update from?

OP
OP
Hellcat

Hellcat

zombie nation
It did it via my phone. I think. :confused: There is an update function in the menu.

Do you find it sometimes dosen't hear the 'yes' command when asking to phone now?

Rich

Former FIAT Obsessive
It did it via my phone. I think. :confused: There is an update function in the menu.

Do you find it sometimes dosen't hear the 'yes' command when asking to phone now?

Indeed I do!

Hmm, must do it via GPRS . . . my Samsung E900 isn't all that compatible, probably why it hasn't worked.

GXbox

Don't take me wrong, but I doubt it you were able to update it via your phone GPRS. The update servers are not up yet. I tried it today, Blue&Me connected via my phone GPRS, but after a while I got the usual Server error message (the message I get since I got the car). Call mobile or home was a feature that was included in Blue&Me from the beginning.

OP
OP
Hellcat

Hellcat

zombie nation
It said it was updating... and since the car itself has no telecom connection it must have been going via phone. I'll check my phone bill sometime to see if it used any GPRS.

jetweed

You actually get your Blue&Me to initiate a GPRS connection on the phone?!

And I have a Windows Mobile XDA and it doesnt do it..

What phone do you have? What are the GPRS settings on Blue&Me that you have? Any ideas what the settings mean?!

Whats the error message that you get on your dashboard?

GXbox

You actually get your Blue&Me to initiate a GPRS connection on the phone?!

Yes. I used my other phone, Qtek 8500. Blue&Me starts the GPRS connection, and disconnects after the server error message. However, Blue&Me cannot do the same with my T-Mobile MDA Touch phone. It gives me a gprs error message or something. My phone doesn't even shows that it tries to estabilish a GPRS connection.

wixy15

I get that and end up shouting at her. I must look like a pillock, although I have realised now that once she has asked you whether you want to 'call now' you can press the phone button on the steering wheel and it dials.