blue and me can't find my phone

Currently reading:
blue and me can't find my phone

I have been using my blue and me successfully with my HTC Desire HD, and then one day, Press the windows symbol button on my steering wheel to make a call, and all that happens is an announcement saying "No connection" or "cannot connect"....something along those lines.
Looking at the bluetooth setting on my phone, the phone is telling me its paired up and connected to the blue and me...yet my blue and me is telling me otherwise.

Has anyone else experienced this, anyone have any ideas on how to resolve this issue....is there a way of resetting my blue and me module perhaps?

Try unpairing it (tap and hold 'Blue&Me' in the Bluetooth devices). Then use the 'delete all' function in Blue&Me menu. Then pair it again by using the 'Pairing' option in the Blue&Me menu.

Try a reset (disconnect the battery for a minute). Just had to have the blue&me control unit replaced on mine because it stopped talking.

mine has just experienced similar issues, will not find phones and phones not finding blue & me, i'll pop it into the local steeler given it appears its not uncommon

dealer did a reset yesterday and now all working as it should

Back