General blue 1000cl 1 owner 36k miles.FREE

Currently reading:
General blue 1000cl 1 owner 36k miles.FREE

sisleyman

sisleyman
I bought a blue1000cl on ebay for £95 with a head gasket problem the car was overheating.I was told it might make it to london, it never it has been up there since early last year.Despite bringing a proper mechanic up there to fix the problem it was allowed to cook the head after 120miles down the m6 in birmingham because my mechanic had manually wired the fan switch as the fan switch had packed up now he works seven days a week and was over tired and overlooked this boiling kettle under the bonnet the head was ruined.So being the masacist that I am I went up there again and tried to fix it myself and thought I was winning until water was pouring out from underneath the car.I bought it for my brother with the intension of fixing it up what a nightmare.The car was originally drove from manchester to the M6 junction 3.the mechanic said it drives nice and feels very tight and the gearbox is excellently tight and he said it was a good panda it now has no tax or mot and I cannot travel up there to fix it because jim'll fix it has retired and I have no longer have the will.It is free to any member of this forum if it is still there.I am sure it was junction 3 m6 we parked it 3 minutes from the m6 in front of some houses set back from a roundabout after passing a lorry park on the left hand side of a short road .there is only about 6 or eight houses on this road I know this sounds like a treasure map if any one hunts for it and finds it pm me and I will post the keys along with the almost full service history original fiat books etc all I ask is the winning contestant donates to the forum in my place as i have not had the spare cash to do so.IT is g registation and blue.and I have another head if needed.

Last edited:
faster4_tec said:
junction 3 on the motorway, on someones drive or just at the side of the road on some road?

I would be interested, but at the mo my punto will cost about £900 in fuel to get there!
It's on a small dead end road,visible from the roundabout.if's it's still there.The place is quite sucluded.

Sisleyman - can you remember if you saw signs for Nuneaton or Coventry when you were there?

PandaManPaul said:
Sisleyman - can you remember if you saw signs for Nuneaton or Coventry when you were there?
Alan has just solved the puzzle with his map come off the m6 at junction 3,up the slip road to the rounda bout of the A444 and take the 1st exit which is a b road leading to a roundabout the car is visable from this roundabout.ps assuming you are towards birmingham westbound carriageway.

Back