General blonde :p

Currently reading:
General blonde :p

softwarez

Established member
I did a search.. nada.. =/

Sporting and GT, different or the same? and what aspects? :p

OKay, i should of made more sense =) Engine wise, size, BHP. and how easy to do a conversion of each engine into a MK1 55 sx, 5 door (and yes i prefer 5 doors =P so no i wont just buy one :D lol) and prices ? and increase on insurance thanks? :D

insurance so far:

1.3k for declared:
lowered (Will lower it soon)
K&N
Alloys
£500 worth of Audio
Tints

softwarez said:
OKay, i should of made more sense =) Engine wise, size, BHP. and how easy to do a conversion of each engine into a MK1 55 sx, 5 door (and yes i prefer 5 doors =P so no i wont just buy one :D lol) and prices ? and increase on insurance thanks? :D

insurance so far:

1.3k for declared:
lowered (Will lower it soon)
K&N
Alloys
£500 worth of Audio
Tints

You will be better of to sell your car and buy the one with the engine you want. The insurances are much more friendly with you.

Oldschool said:
You will be better of to sell your car and buy the one with the engine you want. The insurances are much more friendly with you.

I'ma just keep it how it is, when lowered etc.. for afew years :D and save up for a bigger different car. Maybe a veccy sri

I saw that responce coming LOL

As for saving up and building no claims, Im in the same boat mate, I wouldnt be driving a 1.2 8v if I could afford to insure something with some power but thats life.

Being 18 and male makes you the devil in insurance companies eyes :cry:

Anyway your motor is looking sweet as it is mate, worth keeping it for a few years before getting something fast.

Plus who needs power, when your important people will wait for you :cool:

Back